1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here we go!!

Joe D. is taking the carcass when i'm done with it. so that's not available

seats are sold
interior parts , sale pending on ALL OF IT...

sheetmetal is no good
driver side corner lens has the top edge broken (the top lip where its thin) but the lens looks fine otherwise.
Grille is cracked on bottom, repairable but not perfect

the good:

*passenger side front corner light
*passenger side taillight (driver side i have the lense only,base was broke...did you know there are bolts in the BACK :? ..hahaha, one bolt rusted and didnt come out nicely actually)
*small rear door glass ( i can ship that, the large one...NO WAY)
*window regulators
*COMPLETE LOCK SET WITH OEM BLACK HEAD KEY
*headlights (almost perfect) 80.00/pair shipped WILL NO SEPARATE they are so nice and match. no mounts,they were rusty so i lowered the price
*ALL engine bay parts (only thing missing is the airbox tube off the front lower part) so whatever you need. im keeping the motor.

*bumper ends front and rear. not perfect but usable. rear center section sold.
*rear washer fluid bag (not leaking)
*wiring harness
*lower end older Pioneer CD head unit (works and sounds ok) 20.00 + shipping
*gauges.....any of them. speedo,tach, center cluster..name it
*driveshafts

*heater core isnt leaking, but unsure of its full condition
*rear wiper motor assembly (wiper arm splines are perfect,motor tested tonight)

the truck is mostly here, just what rotted and fell off the frame on the way up :)...the 4.77s and motor are mine (buahahahahahahahaha), trans has someone interested in it. anything that prevents this from being a roller is NOT for sale. (ie. spindles, control arms, leafs, axle housing).

thanks, please post what you want here.
Ron

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
May I see a photo of those knobs?

cheers
-Ian

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
imamonstertruck said:

cheers
-Ian
Reminds me of the old joke.

"Do you have a picture of your RS's knobs ?

"No."

"Want one ?"

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Selador AKA Tat said:
imamonstertruck said:

cheers
-Ian
Reminds me of the old joke.

"Do you have a picture of your RS's knobs ?

"No."

"Want one ?"
:lol:

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

and the funny part is my initials are RS...so you want to see MY KNOBS??? :)

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
ron are you going to use those knobs? (serious tone :lol: )

edit: just saw Ian already asked. Second dibs please!

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imamonstertruck has 1st shot....just let me know. if not, second goes to 95rodeo4x4

they are $15.00 + shipping (5.00 USPS envelope) for the pair.

i have Leather Momo shifters and B&M T handle shifters in my trucks, i rarely have OEM ones, and if i do, they are the LS rodeo style, all black and molded rubber, no lenses like these....thats why these are available. they are nice condition considering the age and 114k on the body....

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
********** said:
keep me in mind for the side glass.
shipping is going to be killer...i can see it already. the rear door glass is out, the small door glass i could ship, after that, the sides are EXPENSIVE. i can bring them to NC NEXT TIME (im loaded this trip, big time) and store them in Hickory or meet up with someone near by. if im going to NC, ill bring them. im planning Octobers URE meet....i have no problems holding onto them that long.
Ron

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cronk said:
Whatever you do, do not throw that side glass away!
if it was in good shape, id store the frame . every part on this truck thats salvageable is being sold or used. the sheet metal is done (hood is OK and is pending sale), frame is done....but every screw, bolt or trim piece will be used or sold....very little waste on this truck since its sooooooooo rare.

Ron

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
95Rodeo4x4 said:
ron are you going to use those knobs? (serious tone :lol: )

edit: just saw Ian already asked. Second dibs please!
go for it... I have some.. was not sure if they would be different.

cheers

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
knobs are sold. :)

ttt

·
Registered
574 Posts
headlight switch and knob? Also interested in key set (if I can get the ignition switch with it).....

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
received the knobs, very cool. :D

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
lowzone said:
********** said:
keep me in mind for the side glass.
shipping is going to be killer...i can see it already. the rear door glass is out, the small door glass i could ship, after that, the sides are EXPENSIVE. i can bring them to NC NEXT TIME (im loaded this trip, big time) and store them in Hickory or meet up with someone near by. if im going to NC, ill bring them. im planning Octobers URE meet....i have no problems holding onto them that long.
Ron
I've shipped lots of glass to other members, it's not really expensive. I'm only interested in the 4 pieces that make up the rear side sliding window. You could pull tose 4 pieces and pack them in a pretty flat box with a ppiece of cardboard between them, that's how I've done it. Usually like $16-$25 for shipping...

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ah, no frame? i got the driver side out yesterday and yes i can ship the pieces stacked carefully (ive shipped door glass to AZ before), just UPS doesnt insure glass. that would be my only worry. ill be at October URE run....if that helps. maybe someone near you will be there???? options is key!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts