Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
Colin (Shabba) and his wife just left and the RS frame is shot as well as the floor in the cargo area. typical East coast rot. i was considering saving it, but its not just the frame thats done. Its a 2.6L LOADED 5 spd. i have had several requests for parts when asked if i was parting it out. if everyone comes through with the requests, i wont have much left. anyway, whats been asked for sale:

4.77s (keeping)
Engine (keeping)
Transmission
interior (pretty much everything but the seats)
rims and tires

NO LIGHT BAR, Colin kept that im guessing.

the bad:
rear doors are rotted.
rockers and fenders have rot
dented front valance

the good:
headlights (Glass only) are REALLLLLLLLLLY nice
body side moldings are nice, few scratches.
FLARES, yes OEM fender flares. MANY have asked about them. Best offer, sorry money talks on this one. (mounts need work,some need replacement)
engine bay parts, all there

intermittent front wipers :shock:

ive helped a lot of you guys out in the past, but not with Troopers. I know what i have here and wont be outrageous on the pricing, but not giving it away like i have on the pickups (w/common parts). so please dont take offense if i seem too high on price, i'll work with everyone but i have some $$$ into this one. shoot me some offers on parts, its a complete truck right now...so get on the list of wants/needs NOW! :)

thanks
Ron

·
Registered
492 Posts
I've got the light bar...didn't even think about it! So if someone wants it, get with Ron and we'll figure it out.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
COOL Colin! thanks....

the AC CRANKS in this truck, its a shame but the parts will go to save others.
thanks
Ron

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would like to get in line for a driver side head light. How much?

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ISUZU-TR ... 43a7b056e5

this guy wants $60.00 shipped. i was asking $75 each shipped (or 140/pair) because they are realllllllllly clear and didnt want to break up the set as they match so nicely....but you have choices as well, mine (single or pair) or Ebayer for less. heres pics of mine:

im here to help, i have some money out on this truck and some of the parts are no longer available and becoming more valuable.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
:shock: :shock:

Those headlights are pristine!!

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike, they really are, and it kills me to break up the set, if it comes to that. i would keep them for myself for one day i want a 4dr LS 88-91 Trooper....but what if i never get it, the RS is done, the burnt valve was the final thing that made me decide to part it. the body is rotted on the bottom, frame is gone, motor is hurt....BUT still worth what i paid and i KNEW what was coming,and i helped Colin out and i got to meet ANOTHER forum member. the 4.77s are worth atleast 1/2 of what i paid, and the requests for parts is INSANE. good investment, wifes mad because its not streetable but i told her, HER spacecab (it makes her happy, so sure its Hers ;) ) will have 4.77s and she can out drive everyone when it makes it down there to URE :) hahahaha!!!

Ron

·
Registered
492 Posts
2002trooper4me said:
:shock: :shock:

Those headlights are pristine!!
As pristine as EVERY TIME YOU SAW THE TRUCK!! :lol:

Makes me wanna buy them back..

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jacks_s13.5 said:
got a door hinge for the front drivers door?
upper or lower or both? ill check for wear tomorrow. the door swings nice and doesnt drop, doesnt mean they are adjusted all the way. ill check for door play.
Ron

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cronk said:
Still have the drivers side door pull/arm rest?
sale of WHOLE interior is pending....sorry Joe

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cronk said:
No problem.

What are you doing with the body, post mortem?
was going to call one of those junk cars places and get it hauled out with as much crap i can jamb in the back area and BA BYE! it WILL BE a rolling shell. i have a junk rusty 10 bolt for the back and the front will be just spindles and a arms supporting 14s. no glass, but the rear door shells are staying since they are rotting on the bottom. unless someone wants it, FREE....but the frame and rockers (inside side) are rotted out.
thanks
Ron

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Well, I was thinking, don't know how I would be able to get it home or when I would be able to work on it, but I was thinking......

The body could be a good offroader body, repair the rockers as channel iron sliders, cut the back off like the topless ones available overseas, cut down doors. make canvas top. A rust free Amigo frame might work or make a new frame. Gutted interior means unlimited options there. I'm just saying it would be a shame to crush it.....

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Fender flares?

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
stusvend said:
Fender flares?
sale pending, then 6 more people in front of you :shock:
ill post when the check arrives that they are 100% sold...

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jacks_s13.5 said:
got a door hinge for the front drivers door?
working on it, ill check in the next day. been swamped and i broke my press today (my full time business)...repaired but a few hours behind....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts