Bodywork on the tubs today. I can't do much with replacing the metal for the bed floor because I haven't received my weld through primer yet, so I straightened the tubs out and added some patches to the rust holes. Not the prettiest, but these will be coated in undercoating underneath and Lizardskin up top plus carpet, so I didn't grind the welds completely flat. I left a little extra meat for strength.
Weekly update. Metal is replaced, weld through primer sprayed, and tubs reinstalled. In hindsight, I would definitely use some panel bond to put the tubs back in rather than welding. The metal is hilariously thin. It's so thin that even on my welder's lowest setting, it blows holes in the steel without trying. I reckon I figured out why the factory undercoating is freakishly thick underneath the tubs. I have yet to seal the seams up, but maybe this week I'll leave work at a reasonable hour and get something done.
Weekend update. Rust is gone, floors are scrubbed and scuffed, seam sealer is applied, and Lizard Skin sprayed. I've never used the stuff but wasn't impressed after the first coat. After coats 2 and 3, I'm a fan. I'm not sure why they call it black because it's definitely not black.
I've been working a ton, so progress has been slow. I got the windshield rust cut out and replaced, rocker rust cut out, and cowl bodyworked and primed. I was hoping to get the rockers fit up, but that didn't happen this weekend.