Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 88 trooper CA special aprox 8 years ago as a project. I had an 1990 same, exception everywhere except CA. I'm kinda new to computers so I type really slow (they keep moving the keys and directions) I had to put a head on it before I could drive it, and the performance is not good, not very good fuel milage, and it has a wimpy suspention, there is alot to be missed about my 90 trooper (I drove 185,000 miles and replaced only brakes lots, a starter, fuel pump, and battery and thought this would be the same Ihave only put around 4000 miles on it and store most all the time, I took it out of the warehouse only 1 time when it snowed aprox. 2 feet to see how it went in the snow in our parking lot, and it did fine, not on the street or in an area of salt. I live in WI salt is used heavily. I'm looking to make all types of modifications, a little bit at a time to increase engine performance, MPG and suspention everything in all factory except brakes, right now I had a coolant leak on the top of engine and my friend & I are replacing all hoses because of leak and potential of dry rot and I do not want take this apart again for a different leak. I'm kinda looking for a list of things I can do a little bit at a time. I'm a truck driver but only work part time, a little bit of a mechanic, no school or wrench job, I was kinda sick for a number of years but am in remission and like to work with my hands and have a pretty good supply of tools, any suggestions and advise is most graciously appreciated.

Thank you
Dave Rapp

Aprox typing time 53 minutes

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome! I typed like that at first too......but now I'm two fingers of blazing hunt and peck!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, I got your message, My daughter is getting married in 6 months and I have to pretend to be really buzy helping out.I only do Email couple times a week or so I hope nobody is worried if I don't answer right away, i am new to computers, sortaslow also.

dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts