Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a few 10.00 each + FLAT RATE 10.95 PRIORITY MAIL

have one lug wrench from pickup. should fit rodeos and amigos 5.00 + postage or ships with jack above at no increase (think i have 7 of them)

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
one jack and lug wrench pending payment...

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lug wrench and one jack no longer available. Thanks VIC!!!

have a few jacks still here....people dont realize they are NOT in the trucks until they need it on the side of the road with a flat!!! check your vehicles to see if you have your jack!!!

:)

hows that for a sales pitch!!!!

Ron

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got it already! Nice to have a genuine Isuzu jack-very good condition. Ron also hooked me up with a hard to find emissions part for my '89 truck. I already put it in. Thanks Ron!

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad it arrived intact and youre another satisfied customer :)

need anything else, shoot me an email!!
Ron

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am looking for a wrench and the extension pole...still have my jack, though...

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
youre looking for the ONE piece extension pole? or the 3 pcs for the spacecab/Rodeo?

i can look i should have the pole but the shipping, i need a zip code and figure its kinda long, not heavy or bulky...so i have to see what UPS charges. USPS, i wouldnt trust with this one. lug wrench i might have as well...have to check on that too

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am looking for the 1-piece for the standard cab...

If you have one that would be great. UPS, absolutely. I just ordered threaded rod to hook the Isuzu shifter to the Chevy trans and the guy folded it in cardboard and taped it up. Got here fine.

So, yeah, let me know and thanks for the reply!

BTW - Those rims on your spacecab picture...what are those?

-G

·
Registered
74 Posts
On second glance...what the h? A quad-cab? Bitchin'!!!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Quick commentary on these jacks, I had to use the OEM one on my 95 passport recently for the first time and maybe I'm in that "easily distracted by shiny baubles" catagory but I found this to be an exceptional little unit, surprised at how well it lifted my vehicle with just manual cranking. When I got home later as I usually do I insisted this thing needs my loving care to prolong its life and if I couldn't properly grease it I would destroy it attempting to do so.
Using a grease needle attachment I had no problem getting some into the works.
Note that there is a stamp denoting a patent granted for the jack. err, no. This original design dates back to around 1922. The patent is for the little plastic knob attached to it.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i only have the 81-87 style crank right now. i'll look around for the other 88-95 style. The 81-87 has the handle built in, the 88-95 uses the lug wrench as the handle. its slotted for the rod. wanted to get back to you asap, just days slipped away from me
Ron

·
Registered
74 Posts
Cool! I appreciate it!

-G

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey, lowzone.

Hope all is well. I was wondering if you ever came across a 1-piece extension pole..

G

1 - 14 of 14 Posts