Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if anyone would be interested since I can't really ship these, local pickup maybe in Ft. White FL?

They're from an 85 300ZX and are blue velour. Which matches nothing. They driver's seat has manually adjustable side bolsters. Both seat bottoms tilt up-down a little with a lever on the side. In addition to being able to slide the headrests up and down, there's a knob that moves them forward and backward.

The driver's seat is 'semi powered'. It has a small air compressor and 3 air bags in the back, plus one in the seat bottom. I've got the compressor, the accompanying circuit breaker, and a wiring diagram. One of plastic tees is cracked on the piping, so that needs fixing. I never had the pump installed, so I don't have a provision for attaching it to the Trooper's seat rails, but it should be easy.

These are mounted on on rails I made from 1" steel tubing. They're centered where the original seats were, more or less, but they are wider so if you have a custom center console it may rub. I've also got them on 1" spacers, which is how I had my factory seats, but I'd recommend dropping them 1/2" or so.

Uploading pics right now.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Interesting fact: Early (<=86) Troopers had cable-actuated passenger seat sliders, presumably to allow for the rear seat heater. I've got two sets of these rails.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should point out: These are the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in. I'd keep them, if I had the room, to put into another vehicle. The adjustable side bolsters are great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts