Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Troopers are taken apart. One is 89, 4 cyl.auto, 4wd, the other is 91 6 cyl. auto 4wd. Both have good bodies and some mechanical parts. Both are FL vehicles, barely any rust. If you are looking for some parts, let me know. 386-574-2759. I have PayPal account, and I ship, big or small. Thanks,

I have sold the 4 cyl engine, fuel tank, a few rims...etc.

More rust-free, good working parts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I'm needing two of the chrome strips that separate the two colors, RR door and LR 1/4 panel(behind rear fender). Thanks.
Mike

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I have them. Decent but not perfect. What kind of shape you are looking for? thanks,
gruff54 said:
I'm needing two of the chrome strips that separate the two colors, RR door and LR 1/4 panel(behind rear fender). Thanks.
Mike

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
The blue LS and perhaps the other should have the intermittent wiper option. That will sell quickly if you post it.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I guess anything would be better than what's on there(nothing!) Seriously, you got pics showing flaws,or why they're not perfect?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I need the right rear plastic bumper end cap. and mounting hardware. What sort of condition is the one on the blue Troop in? :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, they both do actually.
shooter said:
The blue LS and perhaps the other should have the intermittent wiper option. That will sell quickly if you post it.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I'm needing a set of front turn signal covers for '85-'86 ... so I can finish my round eye conversion. :lol:

·
Registered
242 Posts
MarkB

looking for upper drivers side hinge for rear passenger if you have one

thanks

bo

·
Registered
437 Posts
pm sent

1 - 20 of 21 Posts