Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned 10 of these cars over the last 24 years.this was number 7 but the last one to leave here.I don't see anymore in my future unless i lose some weight and i get one helluva deal.
Guy stopped by,offered me some cash and it is now in Bainbridge GA

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Ummmmm, what is/was it? Mazda?

·
Registered
91 Posts
A buddy of mine is into these cars. He started with an '87 Starion ESi-R he picked up for $500. It was Silver, quick and all beat up, so we nicknamed it the Millennium Falcon.

Here is the '88 Conquest TSi (Connie) he has now. He lucked out and found a single owner one in great condition.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Veritas said:
....so we nicknamed it the Millennium Falcon. ....
That's a good name for it. In college, a buddy in the air force was always buying cars when staff would get deployed. He had a red one with black interior and with those awesome amber instrumentation lights I thought it was something out of Star Wars. His was more Darth Vader's ride though.

Few years later I dated a girl whose mother drove a blue one. Had to have been close to the last year model.

If you like Top Gear, they did a "cheap" sports car challenge and Jeremy Clarkson bought one of these.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Well now I am interested in these cool looking vehicles. Limited amount on the CL in my area though.

Thanks man. just what i need, another car to want! :lol:

·
Registered
484 Posts
They are rare but worth a test drive if you come across one. It's something of a Japanese 944: Low center of gravity and a really big 4 banger with a Turbo and lots of electronics from that branch of Mitsubishi.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
We had good times with those cars.. buddy up in Pennsylvania had one with the Magna MPI intake on it, and a turbo the size of texas... when that sumbitch spooled up it was insane.... the figure 8 drifts around the light poles in the abandoned srip mall parking lots were tons of fun also. :D

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Those are apparently what our buddy CJ Franger aka Quezzy aka douchenozzle is really into.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts