Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
you do know that we have a "classified section" for selling parts, right??

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
And you wonder why people gave you hell and got mad at you all the time man. If theres a place to put parts for sale do it. Its just as easy for you to type it there then in this section. Come dont be lazy and then give hell about it.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
88bronzetrooper said:
And you wonder why people gave you hell and got mad at you all the time man. If theres a place to put parts for sale do it. Its just as easy for you to type it there then in this section. Come dont be lazy and then give hell about it.
any mod can move it if they like but shackles are a general "ISUZU" topic :D

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Bikesrcool said:
88bronzetrooper said:
But selling them is a topic for classifieds.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
94Rodayo4x4 said:
Bikesrcool said:
88bronzetrooper said:
But selling them is a topic for classifieds.
but still is isuzu topic hahahahhahah

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Bikesrcool said:
but still is isuzu topic hahahahhahah
Which is why this is an Isuzu Forum.

Full of (you guessed it!) Isuzu Topics!

It's like the name of the forum somehow reflects what the discussions may be about.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Just a little sarcasm :blackeye:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Im sorry, maybe I didnt communicate well enough. I didnt mean that you take back what you wrote, I just meant if you dish it out, be ready to take it when its given back to you......:)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Biksrcool: ahh the impetuousness of youth! You should take up another hobby besides "messing" with people. And it's "cut" pre or past tense, not "cuted". My 4 year old says that, because she's 4. Grammar is an important part of life. You should look into it.
Don't be a web-douche, there is already WAY too many out there.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Please dont mess with the forum...its a great forum.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Damnit, not this crap again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts