Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in my 34's? They are in great shape, less than 1000 miles. Have 5 of them mounted on 6-lug 5-spoke rims. No cuts, scrapes, etc. Looking for $750 obo or trade for a 35" or taller tires on 16" or larger rims. Can be all terrain, mud terrain etc.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Sheeeeet. They are worth every penny of that!
Someone ort'a jump all over this deal!

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:) ya what he said lol

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Wish I had extra money laying around.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT :D $700 obo

·
Registered
515 Posts
can you find out how much it would cost to send them either by greyhound of ups freight cause i would like to get them man

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
anyone coming NORTH???? id be all over them except shipping will be $$$$$$$$$$.

any word on those shackles????

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know, did you find out about those decals for my center caps or a pic of your bumper brackets on the winch bumper :) I think I am going to be keeping the rear suspension setup on it after all.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
86ARMYtrooper said:
can you find out how much it would cost to send them either by greyhound of ups freight cause i would like to get them man
Looks like it'd be around $89 a rim/tire through greyhound, pretty expensive

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
TTT for Dallas!

1100 for FOUR on ebay....add in a 5th AND RIMS!!! youre talking 1500.00++++ for this set up. id be all over it if you were closer!

·
Registered
32 Posts
RamAirZ said:
I think I am going to be keeping the rear suspension setup on it after all.
seriously? after what i just went through to get the money together for this stuff, this is how i have to find out you're not selling now? :roll: i guess i'll have to look elsewhere.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
think the whole truck is being parted now.....patience young padawan :) i wanted ONLY the rear shackles for my DD spacecab, but i knew you were interested in ALL the suspension parts. If its better and easier for Dallas to sell it complete to you, i can get new shackles elsewhere. ;) im still in NJ so shipping the 34s for my trail truck would be $$$$$$$$$ :(

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
triggerhappy said:
RamAirZ said:
I think I am going to be keeping the rear suspension setup on it after all.
seriously? after what i just went through to get the money together for this stuff, this is how i have to find out you're not selling now? :roll: i guess i'll have to look elsewhere.
That was posted before our most recent pm, look at the date. Tires are sold now btw. Thanks for the bump and marketing help Ron

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
no problem Dallas. I know youre fair and who ever asked FIRST gets FIRST shot....but i can back off the shackles if Triggerhappy wants ALL of it. i cant use the shocks, as i need eyelet and eyelet for the pickups rear axle....not post type like the Rodeo has...and i dont want to break up the "package". the shields would be cool, but again, someone else has them ear marked first. either way, when you guys figure out whats what....if the shackles are there, i'm in for them, otherwise ill get a set from Matt. Darlington is backed up too much and he said it would be faster from Indy. (rather give Joe the money though :) )

·
Registered
32 Posts
yep, i wasn't paying attention to the dates. sorry. :oops: it's not a big deal lowzone, i actually already have shackles so i don't really need them anyway. ramairz, i'll pm you.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! shackle....Dallas, SHACKLES!!!!! PM ME!!! SHACKLES!!!!!! :)

i just wet myself.... :shock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts