Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All i did was unclamp one side and it squirted out when i started it up...lol...i am guessing thats the correct one but i am second guessing myself as the tranny cooler seems hot and i wouldnt think it would be that hot(Touch only). So i am wondering if i got the lines messed up or backwards or something. ANy help appreciated

·
Registered
778 Posts
Doesn't matter, just makes a loop in the bottom of the radiator.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doesn't matter, just makes a loop in the bottom of the radiator.
Reason i am tripping is cause i posted earlier and that to me my car had an external tranny cooler. To me it seemed to be running hot (By touch) so i rerouted the lines through the radiator then to the cooler then back to the tranny but it doesnt seem to be cooling it any better with both. I am just doing this by touch but it sure seems hot AF. Got good tranny fluid and lucas cause she is slippin and kinda acting funny at random times. Now since i have done that and i cant see how it would relate...now i got no pressure in my radiator hoses. No signs of head gasket issue nor engine over heating at all. Pretty much all the fluids are clean or new except.....radiator coolant seems murky green. before it was cloudy green...its almost like a green river silt dumped in my radiator. I dont know why one would alter the other on these issues. Any help is apprciated. I am in a bad spot cause this weekend i am supposed to be moving 9 hours away after taking care of my mom for 5 years. Dads in ICU...any help apprecited

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You need to get yourself inferred thermometer. Feeling the 190* temperature by hand is going to feel hot, but normal running temp.
Mike
man u werent kidding. I bought one for $40 bucks and anyone playing Dick Tracey on their cars this is a great tool and great advice. TY Guitar for that advice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts