Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Well I guess I'm officially out of the loop. I just saw this thread and went over to the wire to check in and there was three pages :shock:

Oh well I'll be there, with or without Joey. He'll be in school this time. Don't know if Littlemamma will let him miss school to go wheeling.

Joe

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was wondering if there was a trail event that is closer to ohio?

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
There's no excuse not to come. We've had people come from New York, Mass., Florida Etc.

It's a good time and you will put lots of faces and trucks with screen names.

Joe

·
Registered
220 Posts
I dont know if it would be worthwhile, seeing as my rodeo is 2wd and i will likely be able to do very little.

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As sad as it is, the last two times that I went to Uwharrie I didn't have my Trooper there. Even if you don't have a vehicle that you want to off-road, there are open seats. I'll be there even if I have to borrow a Geo to get there :)

-Tad

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Surprisingly enough, a rear locker will do wonders for your offroading capabilities. You'd be surprised as to how much better you will be able to do in true 2wd.

Joe

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Tad said:
As sad as it is, the last two times that I went to Uwharrie I didn't have my Trooper there. Even if you don't have a vehicle that you want to off-road, there are open seats. I'll be there even if I have to borrow a Geo to get there :)

-Tad
:lol:
And if I know you, you'd slap some 33's on it and take out on the trails just to see what it can do :lol:

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LTC Don said:
Tad said:

-Tad
:lol:
And if I know you, you'd slap some 33's on it and take out on the trails just to see what it can do :lol:

Cheers,
I'm telling you, 33x10.50 SSRs will fit on anything :)

-Tad

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Tad said:
I'm telling you, 33x10.50 SSRs will fit on anything :)
[*Ah-hem!*] Yep, even a supercharged VehiCROSS! [/*Ah-hem*]

:p :p :p

·
Registered
4,649 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Uwharrie in the fall, that is the best, cuont me in I will camp at my regular spot. I used to own a jeep so I am new to the Isuzu Thing but I love my Trooper. I hope to see some of you guys out and IF you see me camped out on falls feel free to stop in and sit a spell. JOE>

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Joe â€" By the same token, you’re certainly welcome to come to Arrowhead Campground and hang with us… When we’re not out on the trails, you’ll generally find the majority of the group at Site #37.

Hope to see you there (somewhere!)

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Is there still time to get a campsite
YES!

Post-up and let us know which one you get - I'll update the map and attendance list accordingly. 8)

Updated Campground Map:

Camp Site Reservations:

ReserveUSA.com -or- 1-877-444-6777

Updated Attendance List:

Smiley --- Isuzu Rodeo
TrooperJ --- Isuzu Trooper
Wareagle --- Isuzu Trooper
88Toy4x4 --- Toyota Tacoma
ILuvMud --- Isuzu Rodeo
PHohmann --- Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Starchild --- Honda Passport
LTC Don --- Isuzu Trooper
Pastor --- Mitsubishi Montero
scooter36863 --- SAS Isuzu Trooper
WillV --- Isuzu Rodeo
Bansil --- Isuzu Rodeo
The Turtle & Turtle Too --- Isuzu Rodeo
Rubo --- The Franken`Zu (???)
Bigpoppax2 --- Honda Passport
Jonathan --- Isuzu Rodeo
Rodeo Guy --- Isuzu Rodeo
freebird --- Jeep Wrangler
Nazrat --- Isuzu Trooper
Evan --- Isuzu Pup
langforg --- Isuzu Trooper
+ friends --- International Scout (maybe)
Joe Darlington --- SAS Isuzu Rodeo
2ndShift --- Ford F-150
Racer2890 --- Suzuki Samurai
Dan ‘TJBM’ --- Jeep Wrangler
Zman2day --- Toyota 4Runner
<<< Your Name HERE >>>

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
well I hope I can come. It looks like I will be able to but I will know in the next couple of days. Mine is stock and doesn't have real offroad tread but I hope I can still do what you guys are planning. It has always been awesome so far so.

·
Registered
24 Posts
O.K. Guys put me and my wife down for site #39 I just got off the phone with the people. I really cannot wait to hang. I have only had this Trooper for a few months, before I was strictly a Jeep guy but I got over them. I will arrive on Fri. evening after I get off work. Hope to see you There. So that means you can put sloppyjoe, and his super stock Trooper on that neat little map for site 39. JOE> :wink:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.