Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you be interested in an audio podcast about 4 wheeling?
Yes457.14%
Maybe228.57%
No00.00%
I don't listen to podcasts at all114.29%

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So Smitty approached me about putting an audio podcast show together with him sometime ago for the 4x4 crowd. There are a few video podcast show but, no audio shows. Lots of people like he and myself listen to podcast while we drive or work and felt that there might be an interest in the show.

So we sat down and started brainstorming story lines, segment ideas, and product review possibilities. So here in lies the question:

What would you like to hear if you were listening to a podcast about 4 wheeling?

Are there things you like or dislike about other podcasts that you have listened to?

We have a few story lines planned already and are working on a website for the show where the podcasts will be available for free download. We are hoping to be up and running in the next few weeks if scheduling allows. I have been slammed at work and my side business is jumping too. It is a good problem to have, I know.

Any ideas are welcome so let's hear what you got!

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Im down for anything like trail reports and product reviews, wheeling stories, even like a listener's rides segment.

I would for sure download it and listen to it :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback. That is the direction we are heading. Anyone else?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
yea I think it would be neat to hear about the great stories people have to tell!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like it Metal! We have talked about interviewing some folks in the industry. However maybe just getting some of the characters and story tellers that we know to do a segment would be good too.

Thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts