Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody...just as the subject line says, i need the firewall option code for the 4.77 gearsets. I am going to the junkyard on saturday, and i have all the other codes of the stuff that i want (G80 LSD, ED2 Manual hubs, etc.) from the ITOG database, but i couldnt find the code for the 4.77's. Im not expecting to find any of the gears, but last time i went, i also wasnt expecting to find 2 sets of AISINS.

The two pullaparts here in georgia (im going to both) have 9 troopers, 2 or three rodeos, a brand new amigo (that they just got in today, and im gonna get the AISINS off of it) and a bunch of old I-marks and pups....so im bound to find something that ill need there.
Thanks,
-J :wink:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Hey the Option code for the 4.77's is SL2. Hope this helps. I was wondering if you wanted to sell me a pair of your asians and if so how much. Thanks. Dylan.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Things are looking shaky as to weather or not im gonna be able to go, cause my friends want to screw me out of gas money, but we shall see...

Ok, thanks for the codes guys. I see the S2J code on ITOG now that i look at it...i figured it would have the entire wide tire option package as one code, but i guess not.

Dylan, i sold both of those sets of AISIN's, but if i find some at the yard this weekend, you are first in line.
-J :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.