Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These tires are awesome. On road they ride smooth and superquiet. Offroad, they grip. I've done a bit of testing on rock, mud, and technical trails, and they seem at home everywhere. I can tell a noticeable improvement in traction in all areas over my old Cooper STTs. I've also been running a set of BFG All-terrains as street tires, also 35". I went mudding with them just for laughs. I was not too impressed, just as I thought. Got stuck a bunch, had to get on it in 2nd gear 4 high to get enough wheel spin to go anywhere. Just went through the same holes with the Trxus. Wow. They idled through everything. Wait, I did take it up to 1500 rpm in 1st gear low, for one little pit. Haven't aired them down yet, but haven't really needed to either.

I don't have enough miles on them to say anything about treadlife yet, but I've heard 30-40k with frequent rotations.

Overall, 2 thumbs way up. :D
________
Mazda Rx-7 Specifications

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Hey Mike,

Good to see you surfing a bit. I'll be curious to see what kind of milage you get out of them. Seeing as you have two sets I doubt I'll be seeing that very soon.

Glad to hear you are pleased with them.

Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.