Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to upgrade my 31X10.5 BFGs to 33X10.5. I have a body lift that I will put in sometime this summer and right now all i have is the 3" suspension lift intalled. I have a friend who wants to buy my 31s right now so I was wondering if the 33s will be a problem until I get the lift in. I wont be doing any off roading before then so that wont be a problem.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
what truck? what year? generally you wont have many problems until you star flexing it out besides your acceleration and mpg will be gone. more info would be nice

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
33x10.50s are probably safe. When you go to 33x12.50s you end up with either the inside or the outside of the tire rubbing the body. If you have neutral (0mm) offset wheels you should be fine. Some negative offset is probably also ok. When you start going positive you'll start to run into rubbing.

What wheels are you running?

-Tad

·
Registered
734 Posts
Where are you located? I have some 33X10.50 15s AT with about 90% tread left that I may be willing to part with :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
I have some 33X10.50 15s AT with about 90% tread left that I may be willing to part with :lol:
Chris - if those are the ones that I think they are, I do believe that set of tires has now seen more miles OFF of a vehicle than ON! :lol:

Cheers!
Smiley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts