Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to try this one more time to see if anyone bites. Up for sale is a set of 2003 Isuzu Rodeo rims (6x5.5 lug pattern) with some 255/70/16 (30"x10") General Grabber AT2 tires mounted on them ready to roll on. I bought the tires brand new and only had them on for about 3 months, I took the wheels/tires off since I swapped out to 15" rims and 32" tires so these have been sitting in storage since. They only have approx 3000 miles on them and are all in great shape. These tires are also studdable which is a plus if you live where it snows a lot. The rims are in decent condition, some curbing on them but nothing too major. The rims only had around 52k miles on them, and these will include the center caps. I paid over $700 for these tires plus getting them mounted, so my loss is your gain.

I will NOT ship these, it's just not worth it since it's so expensive. I am located in Liberal Kansas, and I am willing to drive up to 2 hours for an extra $50.

Price: $350 picked up or $400 if I drive 2 hours to meet you.

You can see pics of the wheels and tires mounted on my Rodeo in my build thread. They are currently still in storage, I will go get them out and take individual pics of the wheels if someone is seriously interested in buying.

My build thread with pics: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=54490

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will now take $300 picked up or $350 if I drove up to 2 hours to meet.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are still available, now willing to take $250 cash for them. Need funds for my 4x4 conversion.

If anyone is wanting to trade some 4x4 parts i'd be willing to do that also. I only want pre- 97 Rodeo parts..

t-case, front axle assembly, front and rear driveshaft, ect...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts