Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had some emergency home repairs and I need to pay off a couple of bills. I have a Darlington off road kit which is brand new. I was going to install it this spring. It is still in the shipping boxes. It includes the following:

Old Man Emu Rear Coil Springs
Polyurethane Rear Coil Spring Spacers
Heavy Duty Sway a Way Torsion Bars
2" Bumpstop Extensions
1/4" Ball Joint Spacerplate for upper ball joint flip
4 Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks

I'm askin for $700 plus actual shipping to your location.

I also have two brand new upper ball joints in the boxes $75 each plus actual shipping.

Please feel free to email or call (801) 455-0549.
Thanx, Craig

·
Registered
256 Posts
If you are willing to separate the parts, I'd love to buy the springs and spacers for my wife's Rodeo. Unfortunately, I can't use the rest of the stuff though. Please let me know if you decide that you can do it...

-Jon

·
Registered
823 Posts
801 is Salt Lake City area of Utah...

HTH
Chase

·
Registered
763 Posts
I could use some upper Ball joints. Must be widetrack ('95+) model year though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Correct, I am in Salt Lake City, Utah.

As for the ball joints. I ordered them from the online parts dealership everyone talks about, I forget their name. But they are for a 93 trooper with 3 hole ball joints. The box label states GM # 94374424 Joint ASM Ball. There looks to be an inventory # 8-94374424-0.

Hope this helps, Craig

·
Registered
763 Posts
Craig: I checked www.isuzuparts.com and it looks like they will fit. I will PM you to work out details. Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.