Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would replacing the factory coils in my 3.2 DOHC with 3.5 coils affect anything? Are they interchangeable? Has anyone tried this?
I'm explorin all my options for increasing torque and horsepower since I've already done exhaust and a "homemade" short ram intake.

·
Registered
160 Posts
TKEPA251 said:
Would replacing the factory coils in my 3.2 DOHC with 3.5 coils affect anything? Are they interchangeable? Has anyone tried this?
I'm explorin all my options for increasing torque and horsepower since I've already done exhaust and a "homemade" short ram intake.
Perhaps i woke up drunk this morning, but how are coils (im assuming you mean the rear suspension coil springs) going to increase torque or horsepower? Or are you trying to find something stiffer to deal with the extra torque/horsepower that your getting out of the motor?

·
Registered
556 Posts
98Issuzu said:
Perhaps i woke up drunk this morning, but how are coils (im assuming you mean the rear suspension coil springs) going to increase torque or horsepower? Or are you trying to find something stiffer to deal with the extra torque/horsepower that your getting out of the motor?
Ignition coils. Guess you enjoyed mas cervesas!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
The 3.2 coil and the 3.5 coil are the same. same part numbers

·
Registered
160 Posts
grobrooks said:
98Issuzu said:
Ignition coils. Guess you enjoyed mas cervesas!
ahh! i suppose i did. I wish i remembered it, but i ended up with this :

Tried to hang myself at 30 kmph, but all it resulted in was a massive headache and a very painful neck. As usual, the picture doesnt do it justice.

back on topic : yeah...same part numbers.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
grobrooks said:
Thirty thousand miles per hour? Must be some kinda record! :eek:ccasion9:
What tried to rip your head off?
30 kilometers per hour.

Or in 'muricin speech... 'bout two and a half miles per hour.

:wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.