1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update (3/19/2012): Everything is SOLD

- RAM Grille Guard ($225)
- Westin Light Bar ($125 + shipping)
- 2 Hood Bug Deflectors ($20 each + shipping)
- Gray Cargo Cover ($25 + shipping)
- 3 Cargo Nets ($5 each + shipping)
- 2 Sets of Front Floor Mats Gray and Tan ($15 per set + shipping)

If you need more pictures let me know. Pictures are below...

I bought this new and never got around to installing it or even unwrapping it

(The purplish looking one is an Isuzu part and the black one is made by AVS) I don't have the mounting hardware for either one, just the actual plastic piece.

Gray Cargo Cover

Cargo nets, one has never even been opened

Front floor mats, 1 gray set and 1 tan set

Stainless Steel Westin light bar with mounting hardware, for the right price I'll throw in the KC lights as well

·
Registered
793 Posts
how much is the shipping for cargo cover to 84108?? thank you!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Hi,

Where are you? The Pacific Northwest or Intermountain area by chance?

Thanks

Also, can you tell me how the grill guard mounts to the Trooper? Is it with the same bolts and location as the bumper?

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WillyLin,

It looks like it'll be around $20 to ship the cargo cover to 84108 via UPS Ground. If you are interested I can get you a better quote tomorrow or Friday from the other carriers.

Tatohead,

I'm in Poolesville, MD so I'm not really in your area. When it was shipped to me, shipping was $95. It comes with mounting hardware, but basically it mounts to the frame where the tow hooks are and I think the top of the bumper. I think there are a few guys on here using them, you could probably do a quick search and get a better idea of what it looks like and exactly how it mounts. Let me know if you're interested in it and I can get you a shipping quote.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Will the hood deflector fit a '96 or is it for '98 and up...?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I know the noses between the pre '97 and post '98's were different, so my guess is that it won't fit the '96 :-(

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
20 shipped for both grey mats? if you feel this is to little let me know. ill bump it up.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Hey. I live in rockville! You're pretty close by. I wish you still had the light bar.

·
Registered
645 Posts
you still have the grill guard? Im interested and could possibly pick up this weekend.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.