Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, 27 straight days of rain up here in rain city, U.S.A.

Getting mighty soggy.

The good news is that I've managed to find a party with a row boat that is willing to trade me straight across for my ol Troop.

I've devised a 4 paddle configuration that I can operate alone.

Before giving up on the Troop, I did try pontoons, but, alass, It promptly sank.

I'm looking forward to four-paddle adventures, and will keep you posted.

Of course, I will paint my new beast red.

:wink:

Jim

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
It was 67 degrees here yesterday. Woke up to snow this morning. :?

I was out your way 3 years ago (Bonney Lake) and all it did was rain when I was there. Uncle wanted us to move out there. I think I would end up on Prozac to function day to day.

Hope you dry up soon.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
you know back in WW2 they wrapped the jeeps in canvas and floated them aross rivers. then again, jeeps were only 2000 pounds back then

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
Was in the 60 here today too. I think we are up to 27 days in a row without any rain or snow now. This kind of weather in winter is great for work (I mostly work outside) but I want a 2-3 ft snow so I can play with 4wd and the lsd :twisted:

·
Registered
297 Posts
I wish it rained here for 27 days. I got some new Super Swamper SXs I need to try out but there is no were near enough mud yet.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ProBMXer1313 said:
I wish it rained here for 27 days. I got some new Super Swamper SXs I need to try out but there is no were near enough mud yet.
:lol: Come on up here.

Acutualy, here in town were o.k.

Burbs are getting slides, ripping out chunks of highway, etc.

Plenty of mud.

Oh, did I ever tell you.....I HATE MUD!!! :evil:

Jim

·
Registered
297 Posts
I love the mud, It only rains in the winter here so I've been waiting all year for it to start raining but we haven't had much yet. Then after the rainy season is over I put on a bathing suit and hose and scrub off the bottom of my truck so it's not dropping dirt every were for the rest of the year or on me when I'm working.

·
Registered
546 Posts
onetouch said:
Yep, 27 straight days of rain up here in rain city, U.S.A.

Getting mighty soggy.

The good news is that I've managed to find a party with a row boat that is willing to trade me straight across for my ol Troop.

I've devised a 4 paddle configuration that I can operate alone.

Before giving up on the Troop, I did try pontoons, but, alass, It promptly sank.

I'm looking forward to four-paddle adventures, and will keep you posted.

Of course, I will paint my new beast red.

:wink:

Jim
Geez Jim, you outta hate me. We just got our first rain of the year today(drizzled for around an hour). Yall need to share all that rain with us down here in the south.

Hope the new boat will work out for ya. Post pics of your four-paddle drive system when its up and runnin! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.