Isuzu SUV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

· Registered
695 Posts
I just want to say goodbye to everyone. I won’t be attending any more events. I wish everyone the best. Goodbye.
Thats not cool, if you ever change your mind you are more than welcome to show up anytime

· Registered
691 Posts
@Bender this coming year they are going to blanding, Ut which is near moab but less crowded. The dates are April 22-29 and some people stay all week and others only one of the bookends to the week.
Most of the chit chat action is on FB in either the VX group or the isuzu trader group.
I went and would go again possibly even haul if FjB gas prices would come down.
msg me if ya need more info.

@MrDunge put me in for now on the list
Obviously have nothing planned at the moment. 🤪
You have to come. probably the only one out there that can pull me out when i break this rodeo lmfao

· Registered
1,985 Posts
I just want to say goodbye to everyone. I won’t be attending any more events. I wish everyone the best. Goodbye.
Hey Roxy... hope everything works out for ya and you know you're more than welcome to stop by anytime down the road.:cool:

Well, Jerry and I have sites #34 and #35 reserved for April 18-23 @ Arrowhead so if anyone's going to be there a little earlier in the week, stop on by.:)

Rumor has it that Billy and Leland are going to be there this year also and that Billy will be smoking some tires with his new setup.😈

Chris.... I don't see that Rodeo for sale anymore... hope you got it.:D

I'll have some stuff up for sale as usual... should we start another thread?

3 months and counting down....:cool:

· Registered
695 Posts
Hey Roxy... hope everything works out for ya and you know you're more than welcome to stop by anytime down the road.:cool:

Well, Jerry and I have sites #34 and #35 reserved for April 18-23 @ Arrowhead so if anyone's going to be there a little earlier in the week, stop on by.:)

Rumor has it that Billy and Leland are going to be there this year also and that Billy will be smoking some tires with his new setup.😈

Chris.... I don't see that Rodeo for sale anymore... hope you got it.:D

I'll have some stuff up for sale as usual... should we start another thread?

3 months and counting down....:cool:
I plan on being there smoking tires w him lol.

Reactions: lorenzo816

· Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'm looking forward to seeing those guys again. I know about Billy's rig. He won't be the only one with some big changes to share.

· Registered
2000 Isuzu Trooper 4WD
35 Posts
Us west coast/central guys should do a Moab trip. I would love to come out east but can’t spare that much time.
I'll post about my next trip to Moab in the coming months. My offroad crew did their last trip to Lake City, CO for the Alpine Loop last summer, and are working on organizing something for the spring. It's a bunch of ATV's and Jeeps, it it will be fun to have some fellow 'Zoo animals out there. I'm in the Denver area.

· Registered
2000 Isuzu Trooper 4WD
35 Posts
My Moab crew is doing Moab April 20-25. Not sure if I'm going yet though.
Wait isn't there a Moab thread?
Looks like there's a group planning a trip to Blanding UT which is 50mi from Moab. That trip is on the backend so we might have some good overlap. Should we start a separate thread for the earlier portion that's actually in Moab or post our details in that thread?

· Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Bad news. Put me back in the game time decision category. Had a CV go out last weekend.
Dang Trevor. You have had the worst luck the past few trips. Get your parts together and come on down. I'm sure we can do some campground wrenching and get it going if that is the only issue.

Hope you can make it.

· Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
So, it is time to start planning important details... What do we want to eat for the group dinner?? :D

Do we want to go big and have steaks, baked potatoes, and a big salad? Do we want jambalaya and cornbread? Or I can smoke some chickens and we can have some country green beans with potato's and grilled sweet corn.

I'm open to suggestions. What sounds good?

· Registered
695 Posts
So, it is time to start planning important details... What do we want to eat for the group dinner?? :D

Do we want to go big and have steaks, baked potatoes, and a big salad? Do we want jambalaya and cornbread? Or I can smoke some chickens and we can have some country green beans with potato's and grilled sweet corn.

I'm open to suggestions. What sounds good?
smoked chickens mmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: TonkaToy
21 - 40 of 46 Posts