Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Im starting this thread to help carry on the tradition of keeping the main one clear and providing one where we can deal before we wheel. I would also like to say a HUGE shout out to everyone who takes time to organize things, help transport parts and just being a cool group. Without further ado, I present to you this falls edition of musical parts: let's deal before we wheel.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll get the party started by saying I have the following in salisbury, nc available for local pickup on your way in or out and can bring some smaller things with.

For 91-97 rodeo/passport:

•Grey honda grille
•headlight assemblies
•corner lights
•full set of halo headrests
•master window switch

1992-1997 Trooper:

•Honeycomb grille w/emblem

1992-2002 Trooper

•passenger front door (silver) complete minus wire harness

•grey rear door pockets

1998-2002 rodeo/passport

•rear spoiler complete with harness

All VehiCross:

•set of titanium "fangs"
•factory yakima roof rack covers (for when roof rack is off)

I think I have a spare trooper cargo mat, superwinch hubs, tons of random fasteners, someair boxes, etc...I'll look and post back. Holler if theres anything you can use.

·
Registered
483 Posts
if anyone has a first gen square eye grill in good shape they would like to bring to me that would be great, cracked mine on the last ride.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MrDunge said:
if anyone has a first gen square eye grill in good shape they would like to bring to me that would be great, cracked mine on the last ride.
Maybe Alex, Lorenzo or Dylan ?

·
Registered
270 Posts
MrDunge said:
I got 3 spares, one being chrome and I believe other two are black but ill check when I get home.

·
Registered
483 Posts
pretzel said:
MrDunge said:
I got 3 spares, one being chrome and I believe other two are black but ill check when I get home.
If you have a black one in good shape PM me a price, I am definitely interested.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I want to buy a 16" wheel to replace my goofy spare. Open to almost any style as the current full face aluminum wheel I have now (I called them the spaceship aluminum wheels) is the ugliest wheel they ever used.
Black, polished, chrome I'm open
Steel, Aluminum? I'm open
Shoot me a PM and let me know what you have. I just need one rim. I am currently running black steel rims on the other 4 but the spare doesn't have to match.

Other things I need for my 2nd Gen Trooper:

The grey trim piece that goes at the base of the center stack where it meets the center console for 2nd Gen Trooper.
Driver's side triangular kick panel that goes next to the clutch pedal. I just know I am going to snag my shoe on some of those wires and screw up something one day.
Driver and Passenger front wheel speed sensors
Both Catalytic converters (Thanks to whoever stole mine)

Thanks

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TonkaToy said:
I want to buy a 16" wheel to replace my goofy spare. Open to almost any style as the current full face aluminum wheel I have now (I called them the spaceship aluminum wheels) is the ugliest wheel they ever used.
Black, polished, chrome I'm open
Steel, Aluminum? I'm open
Shoot me a PM and let me know what you have. I just need one rim. I am currently running black steel rims on the other 4 but the spare doesn't have to match.

Other things I need for my 2nd Gen Trooper:

The grey trim piece that goes at the base of the center stack where it meets the center console for 2nd Gen Trooper.
Driver's side triangular kick panel that goes next to the clutch pedal. I just know I am going to snag my shoe on some of those wires and screw up something one day.
Driver and Passenger front wheel speed sensors
Both Catalytic converters (Thanks to whoever stole mine)

Thanks
I may actully have a kick panel Mike. Remind me to look tomorow.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Blaine,

2 or 3 square grills at my office, all in good shape. I think I even painted one of them. Pick the one you like.

Willie

·
Registered
483 Posts
Of course you do. Forgot to ask you lol. Thanks Willie

Reactions: TonkaToy

·
Registered
Bone stock 1989 Trooper S 2.8.
70 Posts
Okay, I suspect I'm the ONLY person to ever need this, but I'm missing the "U" shaped bracket and bolt for the right rear parking brake on a '89 Trooper. I think someone took mine apart at some point, because literally NOTHING is put together in the parking brake setup.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Any luck on that kick panel or wheel??

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
i have a spare tow bar for a rodeo / passport I can bring. Haven't seen too many first gen rodeos other than mine at our meets in awhile though.
Sorry no 16" wheel mike. I am getting some more 15s here soon.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any luck on that kick panel or wheel??

Hey dude, the one I have is for the passenger side. You may want to hit up Alex in aliegh. Hes got a pretty good stash and if he does have anything, he comes down my way once in a while...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
i have a spare tow bar for a rodeo / passport I can bring. Haven't seen too many first gen rodeos other than mine at our meets in awhile though.
Sorry no 16" wheel mike. I am getting some more 15s here soon.
No worries bud. I'm going to skip being the cheap bastard I am trying to be and just order a matching wheel and tire.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hey dude, the one I have is for the passenger side. You may want to hit up Alex in aliegh. Hes got a pretty good stash and if he does have anything, he comes down my way once in a while...
Thanks for looking bud. Keep me in mind if you come across one or talk to that Alex dude. I don't know him, but I can certainly road trip down there to meet you or him if you come across one.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Is anyone interested in a welded front 10 bolt 3rd member? I have one sitting in my shed that I am not going to use. Let me know and I will load it up and bring it down.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is anyone interested in a welded front 12 bolt 3rd member? I have one sitting in my shed that I am not going to use. Let me know and I will load it up and bring it down.
front 10 bolt or 97 down rear 12 bolt or 98+ ? Also I have a 16" snowflake for ya if you still need one

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
front 10 bolt or 97 down rear 12 bolt or 98+ ? Also I have a 16" snowflake for ya if you still need one
I'm sorry, it is a front 10 bolt. I don't know what I was thinking about there. Yes, I would definitely be interested in a 16" snowflake wheel.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've got a Kenwood KDC-X696, 20$... Bluetooth, CD (never tested), USB, AUX. Works fine. Swapped it for something that looked more factory. Full specs can be found in link below.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts