Isuzu SUV Forum banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Depending on how other priorities shake out, I may just roll in to grab some parts and say hi and roll back out, or I may bring the rig and ride, then grab parts and roll out. Mostly out of my hands right now.

Just now realized I need to finish mounting my replacement tire for the one I shredded the last time I went wheelin' :blackeye:

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
we're leaving about 8pm tonight, 10 hour drive....so stopping for food and fuel...hoping for about a 9AM arrival. Paul, Got your trans in the car. see you all tomorrow morning!!

safe travels everyone!!
Ron

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
If anyone needs site 27 for tonight take it. I won't be there until tomorrow and not sure if I will be staying the night tomorrow either.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I'm not gonna make it. Too many other things have come up that too priority. Bummed!

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
ok, ill give Lorenzo your trans!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Lorenzo, can you list all the trails we did that I was on with you so I can check them off my bucket list of trails to do there?

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Pretty sure this was the order.

Wolf den - falls damn then lower section Dicky bell - upper section into rocky mtn loop, slap pile back out to wolf den

Then we did wolf den to Dutch John and met everyone to go up backside up Daniel. I continued on to RML upper section to saw mill to slab pile and back out to wolf den entrance.

Sunday wolf den - falls dam - dicky bell
A few others were still there with Dan and Nate not sure what they did.

Oh and we picked up a crap ton of trash Sunday

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Trev1980 said:
James and I had a great time. I'll keep an eye out for the spring outing.
Im quite bummed I missed it. Just wasnt ready in time, but I did have a good weekend with the kids, so that's a plus. But @Trev1980, keep an eye out for the events across the street as well. Big Creek Rocks has some really cool trails and they offer greatly discounted trail rides as well as full on offroad training courses right next door to the uwharrie OHV system.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts