Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a '95 Rodeo that's going to the JY soon after I finish getting off some more parts... let me know if you need anything... front turn signals, rear taillights, interior parts, sunroof, roof rack (factory), Sony stereo (don't know if it works) and a Drawtight hitch rated at 3500 lbs. with just the ball receiver and 5000 lbs. with a load distribution setup.

Rims, front doors and front fenders are gone already... new looking truck in the works. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Van said:
I've got a '95 Rodeo that's going to the JY soon after I finish getting off some more parts... let me know if you need anything... front turn signals, rear taillights, interior parts, sunroof, roof rack (factory), Sony stereo (don't know if it works) and a Drawtight hitch rated at 3500 lbs. with just the ball receiver and 5000 lbs. with a load distribution setup.

Rims, front doors and front fenders are gone already... new looking truck in the works. :p
VAN THAT HOOD , WINDSHEILD , AND THE WIPERS WILL ALL FIT YOUR TRUCK. ALONG WITH ALL THE DASH VENTS, AND THE HEATER BOX ASSY

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Van, would you be able to pull the rear axleshafts, assuming the unit is the standard D44?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Van said:
paulevans76 said:
Van, would you be able to pull the rear axleshafts, assuming the unit is the standard D44?
I'll see what I can do.

Jerry, if I had all the storage room you have I probably would save some more parts. :p
Thanks. Let me know what it would cost to make it worth the hassle and I'll let you know if I want 'em that bad :blackeye:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Van. give us some interior pics please.

The front axle shafts are spares for your pickup!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paul, sorry, but the rear axle shafts aren't going to happen due to the fact that I need to roll it to the JY.

Mark, anything particular you're wanting a pic of? Interior looks pretty much the same as all 1st gen Pickups, Amigos and Rodeos (grey in color). :lol:
Only thing worth while I remember seeing for your pickup might be the intermittent wiper control switch (vs. the mist)... the truck has 385,000 miles on it so it's been well used. :lol:

I also have a pair of 8" long shackles that I bought off of Buffy a couple of years back that I can't use... $20.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Thanks anyway, Van, no worries.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey bud!!...how are ya?...how much for the rims?...and wheel well trim?...text me if ya like....thxx..Tommy

·
Registered
291 Posts
If they are in pretty good shape I can put them on Jane's Passport, it had the huge black plastic ones on it and they were all cracked and broken, I took em off...lol...oh and is the seal on the sun roof good? Hers is gone...lol..and if your opener assembly works I need that too!! Is that a class 5 hitch?...I find my self in need of one..lol....how much?

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Van just thought about it.. can I get some of the plastic grill clips if they are in good shape? I used to have a full good set on my truck but over the years of pulling the front grill, they have broken.. can use a handful. :)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Schlebb said:
what does the console look like?

how much for the complete roof rack?
PM sent.

GenOner said:
Do you still have it? I'd take the torsion bar sockets and keys.
I might be able to get them, where are you located?

Ruination said:
Van just thought about it.. can I get some of the plastic grill clips if they are in good shape? I used to have a full good set on my truck but over the years of pulling the front grill, they have broken.. can use a handful. :)
Next time I'm up that way I'll grab'em.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Van do you have a vernier caliper? Could you measure the diameter of the Torsion Bars in the middle? If you are pulling them to get the sockets and keys I may be interested in the bars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts