Isuzu SUV Forum banner
141 - 160 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
squatch said:
I'm out. Site 26 is now available.
Just wondering is it still paid for?
Might could pile some vehicles, trailers... etc in there.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
No longer paid for. Mark got a refund. So if you want it, you have to book it.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Site #26 booked for Ditchdoc and crew 27-30 April.

No group dinner planned for this year? Might just have to do a sloppy joe / bring what you want dinner Saturday night. :D

With almost 7'' of rain the past 2 days, the trails should be muddy, unless the 80*+ temps dry them out quickly. Don't think I'll be participating in any trail runs though. :mrgreen:

Hope everyone has a safe trip there...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
In a little over 27 hours (4:00am) I will be packing up the crew and hitting the road for an 8 hour 400+ mile journey that will be complete with a gas stop every 125 miles.

But first another long day of fixing peoples stuff and driving. :?

See you at the rest stop at 6am tomorrow Mario!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Van said:
Site #26 booked for Ditchdoc and crew 27-30 April.

No group dinner planned for this year? Might just have to do a sloppy joe / bring what you want dinner Saturday night. :D

With almost 7'' of rain the past 2 days, the trails should be muddy, unless the 80*+ temps dry them out quickly. Don't think I'll be participating in any trail runs though. :mrgreen:

Hope everyone has a safe trip there...
Looking at radar "estimates" for the area. It looks like Troy/Uwharrie did not get the brunt of the rainfall. Amounts to the east and west exceeding 4" of rain. But their area is only showing .5" to 1.5" in general - A good soaking but not the crazy amounts around the area. Hopefully the trails will be drier by Thursday after some sun and warm temps.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Upon closer inspection, maybe a bit more rain. I didn't realize that Uwharrie was that close to Albemarle

UwharrieRain.jpg

Yellow is 2.5"

Attachments

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Soup bowl should be off limits :D

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
paulevans76 said:
Soup bowl should be off limits :D
Van might try it!

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
All loaded up except for the cooler and coffee. Meeting up with Marcus and his boys tomorrow morning. Everyone have a safe and uneventful trip.

·
Registered
70 Posts
At least part of the beater88 crew will be attending and taking up space at Site 8. Son Josh (itsnotajeep) will be coming down Thurs on a white '91 Trooper. Please extend a warm welcome to him. I, the ol' patriarch, will be arriving either late Thurs evening or mid Friday morning. The '88 Beater is dead again, so I am attempting to bring our '90 LS Trooper back to life. It's been sitting for almost 3 years. Dang, time flies!

We look forward to seeing and fellowshipping with y'all again. Wishing safe travels to all!

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
A bunch of us are at Arrowhead. Temps near 80 when we arrived. It is nice now.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
The engine break in isn't going as smoothly as I'd hoped, so the rig probably ain't gonna make the trip. Argh.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Good morning everyone !!! Got most everything done to my little rodeo that I had time for. In he fall it was pretty stock with 31" all terrains. It's come quite a ways since then. Anyways, glad to see everyone is arriving, sad to see some aren't coming. Nonetheless, I'll be packing up after I wire my new lights in and well be heading down this afternoon to setup our meager camp. Does anyone need anything ? Has Lorenzo found a driveshaft ? No Friday dinner ? Anyone interested in going out to eat ? I believe breakfast is set for Saturday so we were bringing some oj and the kcup for certain haha.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I'm rolling out. Fully packed and loaded although a little bit late.
I heard from Paul he may be touch and go on whether or not he brings Ruby.
I'll see you guys in a little while.

·
Registered
648 Posts
lorenzo816 said:
I'm rolling out. Fully packed and loaded although a little bit late.
I heard from Paul he may be touch and go on whether or not he brings Ruby.
I'll see you guys in a little while.
We're packing up as well. Did you get the driveshaft you were looking for ?

141 - 160 of 178 Posts