Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Smiley said:
Greetings & salutations!

I've long ago lost track...
You and me both... the last thing I heard about you was that you had both your kneecaps broken and were banned from a certain establishment. :lol: :lol: When we having a good bonfire again. :wink: :lol: :lol:

MarcusInMD said:
Hack said:
Weegie Board or tarot cards?
I use sophisticated algorithms that contains various atmospheric indicators and triple cell climatological models. ENSO, PDO and NAO - and where it is in the yearly cycle and where the regional indicators are forecast to be 15 to 30 days out is also thrown into the mix. In addition, if you take in to account regional - specifically local climatology along with moon phase, solar activity you can come to an excellent conclusion. If you like I can teach a class this year on the subject. :albino:
Bullsheet... although it does sound somewhat like a logical explanation :roll: :lol:

We've got breakfast covered for Saturday morning... what are the plans for Friday nights dinner. :?:

Anybody gonna go kayaking... I'm hooked after last falls trip.

So much to do and so little time... as usual. :x

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
shaggydoink said:
Van said:
Anybody gonna go kayaking... I'm hooked after last falls trip.
I just signed up for the Land Trust's hike and paddle challenge so would be game for some kayaking - here are some that qualify for this in particular:

http://landtrustcnc.org/2014/the-narrows/ <<- basically what we did last time

http://landtrustcnc.org/2014/uwharrie-river-2/

I'd be open to anything else as well. Saturday would be my personal pick in terms of day as the trails will be more crowded, but again I'm completely flexible.

Shaggy
Marcus and I (and anyone else that wants to tag along) plan on hitting a gold mining site one of the days and since we'll be having a big breakfast Saturday morning, that would be a good way to work off some fat (not that you need to). :lol: (no "peace" smiley found) :?

Since you (or anyone else) has more experience than I in the subject, I've been looking at buying this for the trip... good for a beginner? http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/no-limi ... id=1036416

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
MarcusInMD said:
I need ammo for this trip. What to bring....
Please bring that gold cube... after watching a video of it, looks like that would be a good investment. I'll get the highbanker and hopefully we'll have a good clean out.

Jonathan, Wayne is bringing his yak also, so Saturday we can spend some time on the lake depending on the weather. For anyone else that wants to join us, they have rentals across from the Outpost.

Mike, have you figured out what we're having for group dinner? What do we need to bring. :?:

Camping... what a great life. :D

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Site #26 booked for Ditchdoc and crew 27-30 April.

No group dinner planned for this year? Might just have to do a sloppy joe / bring what you want dinner Saturday night. :D

With almost 7'' of rain the past 2 days, the trails should be muddy, unless the 80*+ temps dry them out quickly. Don't think I'll be participating in any trail runs though. :mrgreen:

Hope everyone has a safe trip there...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts