Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Count us in (for now!) I will book a site soon. Maybe I will have all of the troopers leaks fixed by then.

By the way. Shifty's trans problems seems to have mysteriously disappeared after replacing the IAC with a known good part (yeah I know right? Can't be.) I guess the sacrifice of a front tooth was enough for the Isuzu transmission gods.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Since winter has decided that it's not too interested in bothering the east coast this year we are going to get the "Cube" next weekend and get it ready for the summer camping season and of course Uwharrie!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
JLEMOND said:
MarcusInMD said:
Just booked site 34 Wed-Sun
SPACE 34 , THAT IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME MARCUS, REMEMBER NO WILD PARTIES , LOUD MUSIC ,DRINKING AND WILD YOUNG WOMEN , UNLESS ME AND VAN ARE INVITED . LOL MARIO WILL ALL READY BE A SLEEP.
ZING!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
The only noise you'll hear from our campsite will be the sound of Connor tearing up the PS4 at 3am playing call of duty with the loudspeakers roaring and the VR headset crankin' :shock:

:lol:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Hack said:
MarcusInMD said:
The only noise you'll hear from our campsite will be the sound of Connor tearing up the PS4 at 3am playing call of duty with the loudspeakers roaring and the VR headset crankin' :shock:

Better warn him about that. You really don't want to wake people up to the sound of gun shots. Too many in the campground might experience flashbacks. No telling what they might do. I am not saying that they may be unstable but they are driving Zus. Just ask your wife what that means about their sanity. :wink:
Are you going to have a zu for this trip or are we going to follow you down in your Lexus or what ever it is. 8) :lol:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
We did a Belgium waffle breakfast last spring. Anyone interested in the same this year? Maybe Friday or Saturday morning?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I guess Saturday makes the most sense - We will bring the waffle iron, some home made pork sausage and waffle mix etc. If you want to contribute that will be fine. I guess we can use things like syrup and orange juice etc. :)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
squatch said:
MarcusInMD said:
squatch said:
I'll bring my knife and fork! :D
Typical of a sasquatch.
We are somewhat civilized! :bom:
Now if we can just get you guys to put some clothes on an stop running around in the forest scaring people.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
shaggydoink said:
MarcusInMD said:
Now if we can just get you guys to put some clothes on an stop running around in the forest scaring people.
OK, just to set the record straight - I only did that once, and I've curbed my excessive drinking habits then. :wink:

Shaggy

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Camper is loaded up and ready for adventure! I ordered new tires for it that should be here Thursday. 28 more days and counting.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Hack said:
Weegie Board or tarot cards?
I use sophisticated algorithms that contains various atmospheric indicators and triple cell climatological models. ENSO, PDO and NAO - and where it is in the yearly cycle and where the regional indicators are forecast to be 15 to 30 days out is also thrown into the mix. In addition, if you take in to account regional - specifically local climatology along with moon phase, solar activity you can come to an excellent conclusion. If you like I can teach a class this year on the subject. :albino:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
You all will look back on this and and say...Man he knows what he is talking about. My weather forecasting methodology is second to none.

:evil laugh:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts