Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Havent booked yet, but short of death or jail, I'll be there with Amy for at least a Friday afternoon til Sunday run with you fellers and fellettees, hoping to have the vx running again AND bring the new (to us) and first I've ever seen lifted (around here anyways) trailblazer for a shakedown :) woohoo !!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
TonkaToy said:
My vacation has been approved! I will be there. Still waiting to hear about Smitty. He is tentatively in, but he is still waiting to hear about his vacation request.

The plan as of now is that we will tow my Trooper down for it's maiden run at Uwharrie. I need to reinforce a few broken body mounts, and address the fuel leak on the tank vent hose. Other than that, it is good to go. That being said, I don't think it is ready for the road trip, wheel, and then road trip back, so it will be trailered for headache protection. :lol:

I look forward to seeing you guys in the spring, and look forward to planning a menu for Saturday night. I have a few ideas, but am always open to requests and suggestions... Except from Reran. :lol:
Yes !!! Just saw this Mike. I'll be on time for dinner this year lmao. We can bring pretty much anything. I sold my trailer but may borrow one just to bring extra wood and maybe the grill and some spare parts. As a fat guy I have to know what the food plan is. I live life one meal at a time haha. Be good to see you guys again !!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
MarcusInMD said:
Time really seems to be dragging on for this to get here this year.
Hey now, it's busy season at my work and i still need time to mount and balance my tires, get my body lift on and shifters working, new bumper painted and installed and rear diff swapped, let alone lift the trailblazer and mount some meats worthy of playing in a pack of zus !!! I'm excited myself and can't wait. Just hoping I have the wrench time I need to get er done.

·
Registered
655 Posts
What morning y'all doing breakfast ? What do we need to bring ? Everyone has bee. So gracious we want to do something !!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
lorenzo816 said:
I've heard stories of this mythical man named 'Rubo" with a thick russian/slavic accent that only Joe, joe Berry, and Smilie perhaps Bansil will recall.
Campfire stories for sure.

Leland, That's still impressive. Probably as impressive as our magical 3 way lugnut swap.... wait a minute. That doesn't mean what you think it means.
LOLOL

anyhow
I think i've taken the cake on epic jobs at the campground.
The never-ending lets swap CV axles job that took two days because we got the wrong length shaft on one and then got it together only to realize I broke both sides.
FML that was so much fun.
IIRC Cronk was there too.
Think he rolled his white rodeofrontera that trip into the mud pit. I might be fuzzy on that one.

Eric, would be great to get you up there a day early if we actually have to do it at the campground and can't do in GA before then.
I can take time off and i'm only 50 minutes away.
Let me know.
You should definately come up man. Been talking to you for like 6 years now be nice to finally meet you.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Are you kidding? It is not even April yet and you are looking at the forecast. What do you think they used to make the prediction, a caterpillar, a groundhog or a dart board?[/quote]

:D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Good morning everyone !!! Got most everything done to my little rodeo that I had time for. In he fall it was pretty stock with 31" all terrains. It's come quite a ways since then. Anyways, glad to see everyone is arriving, sad to see some aren't coming. Nonetheless, I'll be packing up after I wire my new lights in and well be heading down this afternoon to setup our meager camp. Does anyone need anything ? Has Lorenzo found a driveshaft ? No Friday dinner ? Anyone interested in going out to eat ? I believe breakfast is set for Saturday so we were bringing some oj and the kcup for certain haha.

·
Registered
655 Posts
lorenzo816 said:
I'm rolling out. Fully packed and loaded although a little bit late.
I heard from Paul he may be touch and go on whether or not he brings Ruby.
I'll see you guys in a little while.
We're packing up as well. Did you get the driveshaft you were looking for ?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Thanks to everyone who came out and wheeled. Was nice to see most of you. Special thanks to jp Joe Pete Lorenzo Alex andrew and Daniel for letting Amy and i wheel with them. Had an absolute blast !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts