·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no orgasiming 5 speeds. The time-warp lightspeed acceleration of the 3.5L variable valve timing engine to 6,000 rpm is too much fun as it is with an auto tran. If offered with a 5-speed, double orgasms at the same time is illegal immoral and fattening in most countries. :shock:

Mind blowing power difference between the 3.2 and 3.5 engines. Been there owned both. This rig I linked to is actually a pretty good deal if clean and well kept.

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
fwy....for anyone curious, this particular aisian tranny is the same as what's in my toyota tacoma.

my tacoma currently has 100k less miles then my rodeo with the 4L30, all I can say is the toyota for having the same driving lifestyle seems to cook it's atf fluid much faster then the 4L30 does.

so far, I personally can not say the aisian is anymore stout then the 4L30 has been, thus far....I"ll let you know in another 100k miles, although the toyota has only pulled our boat twice, the rodeo pulled it for over 70% of it's life.

I like the reliability of both trucks, just find it irritating that the tacoma seems to need 2 drain/refills a year, versus only one on the rodeo.....the rodeo's atf still comes out very red, the tacoma is slightly brown, both are using the same brand of atf.

Just giving info for anyone owning or looking for the aisian tranny, I don't doubt that they're a stronger transmission, just keep the atf changed twice a year or it may not last as long.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
ofg said:
I didnt notice any high low transfer case shifter. Is this an AWD set up then?
there is a dial type switch next to the steering wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts