Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m desperate for a book. I live on a boat and only have an iPad, no computer. There is a Holden Jackaroo book on eBay for $90. Will this work ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I hit post before I finished. I have no current transmission problems. Have changed the filter once. Now at 100,000 miles. Planning on changing the filter now.
Should I tighten the band?
I don’t tow. Will an additional cooler help? Which brand/ model.
I also have check light on in TOD. Don’t know where to start. I don’t off-road and there is no snow in South Georgia. I drive slow as a manatee swims.
Thank you in advance for all advice. Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hit post before I finished. I have no current transmission problems. Have changed the filter once. Now at 100,000 miles. Planning on changing the filter now.
Should I tighten the band?
I don’t tow. Will an additional cooler help? Which brand/ model.
I also have check light on in TOD. Don’t know where to start. I don’t off-road and there is no snow in South Georgia. I drive slow as a manatee swims.
Thank you in advance for all advice. Mark
Help! I really need a book.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is a complete manual available in PDF from somewhere on the inter tubes. I have one but can't recall where I got it. Good luck.

Mine is a '01 Trooper

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is a complete manual available in PDF from somewhere on the inter tubes. I have one but can't recall where I got it. Good luck.

Mine is a '01 Trooper
I only have an iPad so I don’t think I can use that pdf download.i
Try the library.
I would buy one of these Trooper | Haynes Manuals
Hi. Thank you for offering to send me the info. I found a Jackaroo real book on eBay for$ 90 . I think I found a way to buy a $ 20 pdf download and use my iPad to transfer it to a book like storage . Working on how to do this.
Found a great video on correcting the flashing TOD light.
Waiting for spark plug boots to change plugs and then I’ll do the transmission filter. Now have an electric pump so my wife can help me with filling. Waiting on jack stands as they disappeared. Going with two pins.
Question 1. Never seem to have transmission problem. Changed filter once. Should I adjust the band? I’ve lost the torque setting that you do before unscrewing it four turns. 1/4” drive torque wrench OK or 3/8” better accuracy.
Thank you for the reply. I’ve been lurking and not doing treating my trooper nice. Time to get going and do it. Again, I really appreciate the help. Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts