Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 2002 Trooper limited - Black and Silver. Over the past year the warranty company has put a new remanufactured engine. Also, warranty company put a complete new AC on (So all the equipment and Freon new as of this summer). 91k miles. Tires are 50% plus. I have the records. Clean Carfax. It's in very good condition and everything works with the exception of the CD player. Driver's seat needs new leather on the part where you slide in and out. It has the high end Limited package with all the cool stuff. big Sun Roof, Roof Rack, and so on...

I was not planning on selling it till recently... a month ago I paid to have it professionally detailed inside and out. Detail with all carpet cleaned and buff outside etc. Guys made comment that it was supper sharp and it is. It's going to be a great vehicle for someone. 4x4 works great. This is my 3rd Isuzu and it's time to move. KBB.com prices it at 9,353 for Excellent - 9,028 for Very Good - 8,853 for Good. With all the new parts on the AC and new engine make me an offer.

Why the new engine... It was using over a QT of oil in 1000 miles. Ran great but used oil. Warranty company paid everything but 100.00 to put engine in so I thought why not. Thank God I bought the good warrenty. Engine came from C&K. http://www.ckautoparts.com Engine was installed by Biggers Isuzu / Chevy in Elgin Il. http://www.biggerschevy.com/index.htm Service guy was Jamie and he was very helpful.

I originally bought it with 32k miles from a dealership in Las Vegas. It has been driven like a car for the most part seeing some snow in this area the past 2 winters. We moved here from AZ Dec 08. I had the transmission checked and all fluid levels (gear box etc) checked, told all was very clean (This year 2011). It has only seen salt on roads for 2 winters so looks good.

It needs the CD player fixed, Leather part of driver's seat where you slide in, has two small door dings on the passenger driver's side, and inside is very clean overall. Engine detailed every year. It would be hard to find one nicer.

Feel free to ask any questions. I thought posting it for sale on this site before I put it on auto trader or cars.com might be a good idea because someone would appreciate it more. This site has been fantastic for good information.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts