Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
???

What gives? Are you giving up on the Trooper already cause you didn't like the way the first time towing with it went? Or is there another reason? If that is your concern I would suggest taking a few more trips to see if you find a comfort level with performance that you can live with. Earlier you stated that you really like the truck, now it is for sale?

If you want to sell it you need to give more info than that. Post up some pics, it helps.

Good luck and happy camping!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike, Thanks Mike I will post some photos and more info soon but I am new to rvs and plan on heading south this winter and traveling. I have talked enough to other people to realize now that with as much traveling as I expect to do a V8 would make a lot more sense. The Trooper will pull the load (up to 4000lb once I am loaded) but not with ease and much reserve power. I will have to be in 3rd most of the time.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Well, I wish you the best of luck!!

Where is this Trooper located? I happen to know a people shopping for a new-to-them truck.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I might be interested If you have pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.