Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 3rd Isuzu a couple years ago. I have been slowly building her up. I've added a 2in body lift, 3 in OME lift, 16x8 wheels with Treadwright 265/70 Guard dogs. I bought this size tire for when I just had the body lift, and I just recently finished my pre-runner style winch bumper. In the works is a rear tube style bumper with tire/jerry can carrier and a full length roof rack. Later I'll be deciding on whether to keep the IFS and upgrade to the BTV lift that Black98Rodeo has or do a SAS. I've been PM blackrodeo and emailing the folks from Thailand that make the BTV lift. This will prob be the route I go.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Before and after shots of the rear end. Installed the 3in OME lift from Indy4x. I had the T-bars cranked a bit to keep from rubbing. Once I installed the coils in the rear the stance leveled out nicely. The OME rides very nice. It's very responsive on and off road.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Like the winch bumper,great job so far.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I helped my girlfriend get a new toy few weeks ago and she decided to bring it out and play with us on the trails. I know it's not an Isuzu but she wanted a double cab truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
001.jpg
My LSD came in a couple months ago. I never got around to posting it up. It is taking up space in the closet till I figure out what tire/gear combo I am gonna end up running. Cost me $250 plus shipping. I would have liked an Aussie locker but I could't find one, but it's prob better I couldn't. I think the LSD will help save my CVs if I run larger tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As soon as I get moved out of my Apt and into a house with a garage and some work space I'll be getting busy. I plan to build a roof rack that attaches to the gutter rails that are hidden under the black plastic on the roof and to the factory points on the hard top. It has plugs that cover threaded attachment points. But I want to make it a 2 piece design so if I get a soft top I can run the front portion with the soft top on. There's a build on the planet that shows the rack Bansil built.

I built a locking storage box for the rear cargo area, I'll try and get some pics of it up sometime.

1. rear bumper with tire/gas carrier
2. roof rack
3. half door or tube door
4. soft top

·
Registered
214 Posts
20140726_095353.jpg
So I ran into a stock Rodeo Sport couple days ago and I took a photo to compare the difference. I'm used to my Rodeo so I don't realize that I have some height to mine from when it was stock but when I see the photo I can see a big difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I thought I had some pictures of it all installed and the panels all back together. I'll take some and put em up. The wires tucked nicely up throw the roof panel and run down the drives side panels to the tailgate.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts