Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it has been said by many reviewing sites on the new Rodeo Sports, Aka New Amigo's, that the hard tops are Non-Removable. I Questioned this thinking, "Why would Isuzu Make A Non-Removable Hardtop on an Exact Replica to a vehicle years before that could remove its hardtop?" well i was becoming frustrated with the thought of living in California and not being able to take off the back. So, i decided i would remove it. and actually it was easier than i thought. It only takes 15 easy to remove Bolts, and 4 simple to remove screws, to take it off. it also can be accomplished in About 5 minutes. (You do need two people to take it off though, So you don't drop it. :p ) This process will be posted with pictures in My next Post.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I have been takeing it off for a year now. I am now trying to get
parts to put a soft top on for summer. I have the top and frame.
Now I need to get the windows and trim pieces that go along the body
of the car that the top attaches to. Harder then I thought.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow! thanks saves me the trouble of making a guide. i was asking around before hand, and i couldn't get any info on removing the hardtop. so i decided to make my own, to help out any in the same problem. Thanks again! Hey does anyone know where i can get Some Super Swamper Thornbirds 31/11 15 for about $100 ea. or less new? please if you have any info or a great deal (hookup) send a reply. This doesn't include shipping. i'll pay for that. THANKS!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I have some for sale if you want.

All four $200.

They are 31x11x16.

All four are sipped for extra wet traction and it makes them a little more
quiet.

Two are in excellent shape and are just about broken in. Remember
they are Bias ply so there is a break in period.

One is in OK shape and has been scuffed.

One is in Bad shape with a missing tread block. Good for a spare. Also
scuffed.

They were a little to noisy for me so I went with Wragler MTRs.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
The mileage on the tires is about 2k. I can send you measurements
on the treds if you like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.