I am selling my 2002 Isuzu Trooper 4WD S. Which Needs works.
This is the last year that they made this vehicle. Has only 106K miles clean and straight body, clean title, and super clean throughout. There is one small dent in rear left corner. Which can easy be remedied if warranted. I replaced the engine with one from the parts yard that tested incredibly strong. And, this unit runs like a champ. This 2002 Isuzu Trooper has just 106K / with 115K on the engine. All operations worth flawlessly. The AC will freeze you out. The interior looks nearly like new throughout. Brand new Heavy Duty Dobinson's Torsion bars ( $500 ), new KYB shocks about one year back, New HD rear Springs, Amsoil replacement Oil for engine, front and rear Diff fluids have been changed, recent transmission drain and fill, new radiator, Brand new tires ( just 60 mi on them ), Vision 8" wide aftermarket wheels, great condition spare. Brand new radio, upgraded and installed 6.5" speakers, with new rears as well, all locks, windows, doors, etc work as they should. This is an awesome off road machine - just sitting in my garage.

Now for the down side:
The Flexplate ( flywheel ) is broke, and I would recommend replacing the starter with it. I can see underneath where the outer ring gear weld has broken. Therefore, it will not start and is not drivable at this time. I have a Brand New Flexplate on order from Japan. I anticipate it arriving in another 60 days. If someone is interested in this vehicle, I will gladly pass along the new parts when they arrive. I have recently purchased another SUV. I love this Isuzu Trooper and really hate to part with it.

Thanks for looking. Reach out to me with any questions.