Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone need rear doors or passenger side doors from a 2000 Trooper? They are in nice shape and I KNOW I can sell them cheaper that the dealer. Not sure what they are worth with glass, etc, but does $200 each sound OK? Also have MANY other parts from this 2000 Trooper that got taken out completely on the drivers side. I'm gonna use the engine in a Rodeo, but the automatic tranny/Xcase and other parts are available. It was a TOD Trooper as you can probably guess. Most all interior parts are available. Just let me know what you are looking for. Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
hannamet said:
Anyone need rear doors or passenger side doors from a 2000 Trooper? They are in nice shape and I KNOW I can sell them cheaper that the dealer. Not sure what they are worth with glass, etc, but does $200 each sound OK? Also have MANY other parts from this 2000 Trooper that got taken out completely on the drivers side. I'm gonna use the engine in a Rodeo, but the automatic tranny/Xcase and other parts are available. It was a TOD Trooper as you can probably guess. Most all interior parts are available. Just let me know what you are looking for. Thanks, Brad
HEY BRAD SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN I LOST IT SOMEHOW
THANKS JERRY

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do I know if it has power foldup mirrors? What does the switch look like? The drivers mirror is gone. Brad

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well, if the drivers mirror is gone then it will probably not work. The switch is on the console next to the heated mirror switch, and it looks like a mirror folding. Thanks anyway though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, it appears that I do not have the power folding mirrors. The right side mirror is in great condition however, shouls anyone need that. Maybe someone knows if the rear diff. is unusual. I was looking up the option codes and learned I have the limited slip diff. The rear axle is a bit damaged, but tee carrier and gears should be good if anyone is interested. It won't fit into my Rodeo pumpkin or I might keep it. Make me an offer in you are interested. Brad

·
Registered
11 Posts
What color is the interior? I need beige cloth rear passenger door interior panels only.

Also need driver side front mud flap.

Would you be willing to sell?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, the interior is the gray one, and both front mud flaps are gone, (and now so are the rear). Anything else you need? Brad

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still have lots of parts. Axle parts, brake parts, interior parts, etc. Still have the transfer case & front drive shaft. Many things to choose from, even electrical for as low as $10! Write back with your requests. I'd rather have these parts go to a Trooper owner than the junk yard, so I'll be hanging onto it for awhile yet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was the drivers door that was originally damaged, but do you need the whole cover panel or just something off of it? I have the grey interior by the way. Brad

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will check it out tonight. I'm normally looking at the outside of the drivers side. It may be OK. I'll let you know. I know the drivers door does not open. Brad

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not sure if you got my PM, drivers door inside panel is good. I can remove from vehicle and ship. $50 plus shipping. Write back if interested. Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The left side is pretty well gone, but I can take another look at the door. I know the left side rear fender well flare is gone. It was a atwo tone rig of light sand metallic with the darker bronze color trim, (like the fender well). Sorry. Brad

1 - 20 of 22 Posts