Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,646 Posts
You buy it, there is a good chance I may buy it off of you.

I need something bigger than my Rodeo, and that is a good deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,404 Posts
Yeah a truck with those specs in my area usually runs about $4500-6000.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,646 Posts
stusvend said:
Yeah a truck with those specs in my area usually runs about $4500-6000.
It is killin me because I need a reliable vehicle for the rest of high school and college (planning on going to UofWisconsin-Madison) and you can't find a trooper for less than 5 that is decent looking, and has some nice options! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
there's one a couple towns over from me same color same specs but it's a 2002 with a 140k, the truck is in mint shape seats look brand new, dealer wants $3900 for it, not bad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,404 Posts
94Rodayo4x4 said:
You buy it, there is a good chance I may buy it off of you.

I need something bigger than my Rodeo, and that is a good deal.
You need the cargo space?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,257 Posts


anyone notice all the tape around the arm rest? I take it that there are issues.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,646 Posts
stusvend said:
94Rodayo4x4 said:
You buy it, there is a good chance I may buy it off of you.

I need something bigger than my Rodeo, and that is a good deal.
You need the cargo space?
for my big a--! :lol:

I am 6'5" and still growing. Rodeo isn't cuttin it anymore. Plus, I need something newer, lower mileage with the same reliability for college (planning on going to UofWisconsin)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
94Rodayo4x4 said:
You buy it, there is a good chance I may buy it off of you.
Im not going to buy it lol.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top