Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just slapped a set of factory fog lights on my 2002 rodeo. Got the kit from good old St. Charles for $148.23 out the door. My local stealer wanted $179+ tax and whatever else :roll: !! Anyway.. real easy install. Took me about 1.5hrs. The kit is flawless & the instructions are pretty good as well. The only thing I had to do that wasn't in print was trim the upper notch in the bumper fog light recess so I could get my meat hooks in there to start the mounting screws. The plastic cuts like butter with a utility knife. To my surprise, the factory fog lights are actually Hella's!! They have hella stamped all over'em & are shipped from Germany to American Isuzu Parts Distribution Network, in Cincinnati OH. They're pretty heavy duty & all the hardware is heavy as well.

If anybody is interested, the 2000+ rodeo/rodeo sport fog light kit is p/n= 2-90812-010-0

Joel

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. Lights, mounting brackets, lamp pigtails (connection cables), dash switch, relay and all the mounting bolts. Oh yeah.. plus instructions w/ part numbers in 3 languages! If you need individual part numbers Ryan, let me know.

Joel

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tim. I dunno a thing about the hella product line, but the lights looks something like this: http://store.yahoo.com/rodi/helopperdriv.html. I'm sure you could easily rig something like these up with some time & creativity. The factory fogs have a round 3" diameter glass face, are approx 6" deep w/ a large gasketed twist off electrical box on the back end. They are self bracketed, but then bolt to another bracket that mounts to the trucks bumper/frame. They have a large knurled adjusting stem that sticks way out the back for aiming. There is various multi-digit numbers all over the things along with the "hella" sign & logo, but I have no idea how to match that up with a regular production unit :wink: .
Joel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts