Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new to the isuzu world but i am starting to fix up my 94 pup it has a 2.3 in it with a carb does anyone know of a turbo kit or supercharger kit for it i have looked all over the internet but cant find anything for it i will post pics of the project as i get things going love the site any will really appreciate any help thanks guys

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
no super or turbo for the 2.3l. there are cam shafts, a carb, a header, and for the most power, a chevy 350 engine swap :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i am going to get the carb cam and header from calmini but i need more im going to get a nitrous kit and do some internal engine work to it but i wana see exactly what i can get out of this pup so i can beat a few mustangs and chevys!!!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
your 2.3 is no match for a mustang's 4.6 hate to tell you. if you want that kind of speed, look into a bigger engine. theres no replacement for displacement.

·
Registered
558 Posts
check out hotgemini.com or possibly isuzone.com. Thos are car sites and tend to be more performance orented, they will be able to help more than us...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.