Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through some old pics, and I thought that I'd share, to help keep the ideas flowing in everyone's heads.

In my 88 Trooper I had several additional switches. On the left I had a switch for the video screen, and for the ac compressor. On the right I had 3 factory switches for driving lights. On the front of the console I had 5 switches, for various things like the inverter, and a rear light. At the bottom is a pic of a pair of switches and additional cigarette lighter sockets on the side of the center console. Somewhere I have a pic of my ARB locker switches, which replaced the factory cigarette lighter, but I can't seem to find it off-hand.

The left site:

The right side:

I also put 5 switches on the front of the console:

Switches on the side of the center console:

-Tad

·
Registered
256 Posts
Tad, two quick questions. Where did you get the switches that fit in the factory holes under the radio. #2: How did you fasten that little plate where the rear defog switch goes after you drilled out the studs to fit the rocker switches?

Thanks...

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The switches on the left hold that plate on. They have plastic nuts on the back which I installed after I drilled the holes out. Those switches are available at radio shack, both lighted and plain black. The switches to the right of the heater controls I bought new from Isuzu. They weren't cheap, but they fit perfectly.

-Tad

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, it was a lot going on. It all worked too. Things are a little bit simplier in my current Trooper.

I don't have a clue what the part number on the switches is. I just ordered 3 more fog light switches for 88-91 Troopers.

-Tad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.