Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It looks like he cut the top of a grill guard and welded to the top of the bumper, nicely done.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
I've seen that style bumper before.. someone retro fitted one to a Gen 2 montero. I will see if I can find who it was and what brand it was.

Edit: I found some pictures of it, but I don't know what brand it started out as... you can tell it's the same style bumper, but he customized it for the montero.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Hey Van...............

That troop has been for sale off and on for quite some time. I actually emailed him a couple times about it but he never responded. It's right here in Charleston supposedly. i think it's homemade but it is def a good job. If he ever responds to me email, i'm gonna go check it out

Ernie

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sassee said:
Hey Van...............

That troop has been for sale off and on for quite some time. I actually emailed him a couple times about it but he never responded. It's right here in Charleston supposedly. i think it's homemade but it is def a good job. If he ever responds to me email, i'm gonna go check it out

Ernie
Haven't heard anything either. :? I don't know why people post ads and then never respond. :roll:

I was thinking it might be an early TJM bumper. :?

I'm digging the banana color but was hoping to buy the bumper and roof rack, it also looks like some aftermarket fender flares... http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/2788270331.html

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I am getting ready to order metal to build a few (ARB) style Winch bumpers for a few Planet members, If anyone else is wanting one they need to let me know soon so I can get the correct amount of supplies ordered to build the bumpers. I can do them for Troopers, Rodeos, P'up, and Amigo. Price is $600 for the basic Winch Bumper, $700 with Grille Guard and $800 with Grille and light guards. Bumpers are designed for winches with seperate solinoid pack, have shackle tabs and can be fitted with signal lights. If anyone is interested in one let me know since I am ordering steel early next week. Below are a few pics of the bumper on LTCDons Trooper, my Trooper and and a Rodeo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts