Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in La Crescenta, CA. Local pickup unless otherwise specified

AMC head pulled from a junkyard car, cam, valvetrain there, smog air line, etc. $50

Con-fer Roof rack 5x7, strong & solid, but bent 0.5" in one place and needs TLC. It was in a TV show and had been spraypainted sand color in places - there is some rust in few areas, but the photos make it look like it's full of rust; it's not $175

Isuzu Factory Service Manual 1988 $55 shipped conus

Set of OEM NSK Axles - Brand new outer boots, needs inners $25

Turn signal & washer assembly $15

AC Compressor $5, $15 shipped conus

Turn signal $5/set

Headlamp $5

Light switch $5

Never Used OEM Isuzu Thermostat $5, $10 shipped

Contact Justin: 213 373 1739

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
PM sent about the headlight.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
will you ship the head to NJ. no manifold bolts needed if that makes the packaging easier. im heading out for the weekend but let me know how much shipping is to 07662. i have an UPS account # if that helps. what was wrong with the trooper? accident? usually hesitant about buying motor parts if the truck is in good shape. rear end hits are the best for motors, you know it was running and the engine didnt take a shot :) so....hesitant about the heads true condition. i can even use it for parts but let me know about the condition of the trooper and why it might be in the yard. no smog pipe either is needed....
thanks
Ron

i am interested and want "first dibs" on the head, if shipping is reasonable. contact me, and ill get back to you MONDAY when i return!!! 99.9999% sure i want it,as i have a 2.6L with a burned valve....

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,713 Posts
That turn signal has a cruise control stalk on it. Almost rare. It should also have intermittent wipers, and will convert non-intermittent to intermittent. The cruise stalk is easily removed (3 screws). Your price is way less than what I was asking.

Jack

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not looking to ship the head, sorry. Don't really remember the condition of the trooper that I got it out of to be honest.

JoeIsuzu, thanks for the comment on the wiper stalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts