Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
vehicle has 127k miles on it. it ran great and looks great until the head gasket blew. my little brother assured me he could fix it (i don't have the time) but turns out he's a lazy bum. bought NEW HEAD GASKET, WATER PUMP, AND TIMING BELT to get the job done. well my little brother took it apart and didn't put it back together it's been sitting for 6 months. THIS NEEDS THE MOTOR PUT BACK TOGETHER. had cold A/C (system is still sealed), 4 cyl 2wheel drive manual transmission, tinted windows, after market stereo and sub box in rear. clean title in hand again, i have and will include the parts needed to fix it. literally all that needs to be done is to re-assemble the motor. I FORGOT TO MENTION that also included is a 3 or 4 THICK binders manual to help with the re-assembly.

·
Registered
65 Posts
do you have a shot of the Engine Bay. And did he keep the top of the block covered and oiled to prevent rusting of the cylinder walls? and how much are you asking for it?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
pretty tempting but alas your too far away....how much for the front zu tag?

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
If you parted it out I would buy some things off of it I probably live right near you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
probably not going to part it out. i have 4 guys coming this weekend to check it out with a sight unseen offer of $800 on the table now.

and of course.....now that it's up for sale, my girl is saysing "lets fix it and keep it" :x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts