Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got this car, 1998 honda passport, 3.2 v6 130,000 mi, I'm the 2nd owner

I was wondering how do I change the lights on the doors and the 2 domes. they are all super dim. I was thinking like an led or something. is that even possible or am I nuts? also does the car only have 2 speakers?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
Door and dome covers just pop off. I have LEDs in the domes and had them in the doors but 3 out of 4 of those have stopped working.

Speakers depends on which stereo package was installed. Mine has 2 mid range at the bottom of the front doors with tweeters near the mirror, and 2 small speakers in the ceiling of the cargo area. I deleted the cargo ones and wired them to some 6x9s in speaker boxes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any place I could find the door and dome led's locally (auto zone or o'riley's) or on the internet? do they make a difference?
the lights in my dash are dim, like the speedometer and stuff... is there an easy way to take care of that. Sorry I'm asking a million questions. had a 02 stratus for 7 years... this is all new to me.

only the front 2 speakers work and they are super weak, cant handle any bass at all...

here are the door pix and back hatch.

Sweet ride btw.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts