Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if there was any interest in this on the planet before I move on to Craigslist. Here are the details.

1997 Rodeo
Mua5
4x4
Good heat a/c
217,000 miles and counting
CVs are crackling
Silver

Its been a great truck to me but I cannot afford 20mpg on my 60 mile commute. It kills me to sell it but I am hoping the right person on here could give it a good home.

Pics up soon. Working on isolating a clutch line leak, not equipment related. The slave is a year old and the master cylinder is two months old.

Matthew Priester

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
Damnit....I would so take you up on this, or try to, I'd have to give payments while you kept it.....but I'm in Colorado.

I have your same truck, same year, only mine is an auto....I have 200k on mine, runs like it's brand-new.

What's your asking price? Recent maintenance on the truck?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like to be firm about asking prices. I bought it last summer for 1700, I definitely want at least 1600 for it. Its just what I think the truck is worth, I'm not looking to make a profit.

Recent maintenance. Change the oil on this engine every 3k, conventional for the most part. I tried Valvoline Max Life but it made the valves tick like crazy. 15w-40 in transmission and transfer case. Nothing else in the line of mods. I go to school full time and make minimum wage working at a golf course so I can't afford to do anything too crazy.

Has great tires though. Like new firestones with decent tread, stock size. This has been such a great truck, I really want it to go to a good owner

Matt

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
That's an excellent price....specially if the waterpump, timing belt, etc been done.

Post up some pics, I"m sure people will be interested....I definitely am, but you're too far from me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.