Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting this 1997 Isuzu Rodeo

It is located im Central OHIO, however I will ship. I will try and keep shipping charges to a minimum

This was a running vehicle right up to about a month ago when the brakes and power stearing both developed leaks. The frame is pretty much rusted, so it is time to move on. It has an almost new exhaust system that was added last summer and only driven less than 500 miles since. It is a pain to pull and ship, but if you can pick it up I may consider pulling it. The engine runs well. The interior is clean. I plan on pulling the front seats, drivers side ecltric window console and a few other parts that are easy to pull, let me know if you want anything and I will more than likely pull it

Click on this link => http://www.lots-in-life.com/isuzo-pics/97-rodeo.htm for pictures of the vehicle I am parting out

Hope you guys can use some of the parts

PM or post here if you want anything

thanks

88 Trooper Man

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jaywood1916, John

Are you speaking of the main driveshaft? I assume it must be 2 parts? Front and Back? To tell you the truth, I have not crawled under there yet to look

talk to me, what is it worth to you?

I will weigh the time need to pull it vs. what I would get for scrap to make my decision to pull things like the engine, suspension stuff, etc Unless then again there is a market for it and it is worth my while

thanks for your interest

88 Trooper Man

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I want the plastic console that goes around the shifter with the shifter boots (cloth and the rubber boot that seals the trans from the interior), and clutch pedal too ( only 4 nuts hold it on ). PM me a price shipped to 59922. May also be interested in the rear drive shaft, let me know a price.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I need the rear headrest... mine miraculously went missing when my ex drove it... 75240 dallas Texas address

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have scrapped the vehicle, but pulled a few parts, things like the computer, dash gauges, instrument panel, handle, and a few other things. I would be happy to sell any or all at a very reasonable price, just hate to send this stuff to the dump

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
SoB.....why didn't this get bumped sooner....i would've been all over the big stuff....Plymouth central enough....ha...spilt milk i guess now.

·
Registered
9,870 Posts
-88- said:
SoB.....why didn't this get bumped sooner....i would've been all over the big stuff....Plymouth central enough....ha...spilt milk i guess now.
:D You get a second chance. if you drop down a few lines, someone is parting a 1996. West Virginia. Dennis

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I think u mean the one in west point....Virginia? I seen that, but even in west Virginia i need super west virginia like wheeling, wv. I don't get any further into the virginias then that, & i'm talking big i'm not gonna ship it stuff. Hood, fenders, tailgate, tire carrier etc...as far as i'm concerned my agreement to buy these parts parts off buster was flushed down the toilet when audio ******* chose to put him up for sale locally without a word of concern to forum members.....for stuff i'm willing to have shipped i use the same guy you do ;) appreciate the heads up tho.

·
Registered
9,870 Posts
So you make runs from (roughly) Texas to the mid west? I'm actually headed up to Michigan tomorrow, but sweating whether I can fit an extra pair of socks or not. Flyin' ain't what it used to be. Dennis
P.S. not expecting to see much for 'Zus in the rust belt.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I'm saying roughly i put a map up b4, but can't find it so i made another.

red is most frequent, followed by the greenish one, then blue, then pink....white is nm, AZ all the major cities, it's possible, but never done that one.

IMG_20140804_193724.jpg

To the O.P. sorry for the threadjack, but hey atleast we're keeping you on top. :D

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts