Posting here in case it catches the eye of someone within driving distance to Caldwell, ID. Great little rig, I will miss it but family is growing. Details are below. Follow link to Craiglist for the rest of the photos. Utilized this community for all of the mods I did on this, thanks for all the help!

1997 Isuzu Trooper - Best in the Valley! - cars & trucks - by owner...

1997 Isuzu Trooper LS with 187xxx miles. The sweetest Isuzu in the valley! Clean title. 3.2 L V6 automatic transmission. Factory tow package. Manually engaged 4WD, Hi and Lo. Rear LSD (limited slip differential). Just passed emissions testing.

I purchased it in 2017 from an elderly couple who took great care of it. I have since made numerous small modifications. It is in overall great condition for its age. It was our family’s adventure-mobile and served us well.

Modifications:
• Drained transmission fluid and added new in 2017. Added a quick connect to the transmission pan to easily check and add fluid. Checked yearly.
• New water pump, timing belt, idler pulley, and tensioner at 151600 mi.
• New fuel filter in last 6 months.
• Been running Rotella T6 engine oil as recommended on PlanetIsuzu forum.
• New Moog CC812 rear springs for ride and lift, and adjusted front torsion bars to match
• New KYB Gas-A-Just shocks all around in 2018.
• Slightly larger than stock tires. 265/75R16 Pathfinder ATs (rebranded Hankook DynaPro ATMs sold by Discount Tire). Have at least one more season on them.
• Aisin manual hubs from another Isuzu. Allows you to disconnect the front driveshafts to reduce wear and tear.
• Wheels were painted to match the grey two-tone. Some chipping on the rims.
• Pioneer head unit for Bluetooth capability and a magnetic phone mount.
• Custom cargo net attached to L-track cargo anchors mounted to the rear ceiling.
• Rear internal door panel swapped for model with the storage pockets.
• Custom cargo camp box with pull-out drawer on heavy-duty slides for cooler. Made of ½ inch marine-grade plywood. Stained and carpeted. Made to fit Plano storage trunks and MTM Ammo Crate boxes. Bolted to existing floor tie downs, but fully removable.

Known Issues:
• Key fob needs new battery.
• Engine has a slow oil leak, I’ve just been adding oil occasionally.
• Lifter tick. Common with these engines and not an issue mechanically.
• Loose belt squeal on cold start.
• Clear coat peeling off passenger side doors. Just doors, not body.
• Half of the top rear brake light is out and needs replaced.

Cash only, in person transaction, please. Price is OBO. Contact via CL email link. Thanks!