Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I might purchase a service manual for a 1996 Isuzu Trooper Keyless Entry and Security System?
If someone would loan one to me I'd copy what I need out of it.

It is not covered in the Helm service manual or electrical troubleshooting manual.

Helm told me that it was no longer published and they have no info on discontinued product.

Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi,
I think i have the paperwork you are talking about. What are you looking for/trying to accomplish?

Adam

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What I'm trying to do is tap into the remote functions to be able to lock the doors with the remote and have it close the windows and close the sunroof. I'd also like the remote to unlock all the doors not just the drivers door. I think it should be possible with some auxiliary relays and timers. I'd also like to put a rain sensor in that will close it up during rain.

I live on the Texas gulf coast and it's hot, but we get a lot of rain, so I like to keep it open but it's gotten caught in the rain too many times.

Thanks a lot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.