Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a 1995 Rodeo LS 4x4. It has 115,000 miles on it with an automatic transmission. It is a blue/green color, with grey cloth interior. Runs fairly well. Could use some TLC (Needs belts, could prolly use a tune up as well). It seems to not burn much oil if any, in 2000 miles the dipstick hasn't moved. Besides for belts and a tune up, I don't think it would need much more. It ran good in the snow, and has brand new (less than 1000 miles) 265/45/16 Cooper Discovery ATR's.

It has a CD Player, Remote start, Power windows, locks, air, cruise etc. Interior is average for the mileage, no rips but there is some stains.

Body is pretty descent, no rust, with a few minor dings and scratches.

I bought this for my wife a month ago on a whim, needless to say, she can't stand an SUV, and pretty much refuses to drive it, so I need to get rid of it for a car.

I want $3500 OBO. Would like to get what I got into it, but talk to me, we can definitely deal!

Email me at [email protected] , Can provide more info and pics.

Rodeo is in Hanover, PA 17331. I am a very motivated seller, so contact me, and we'll figure something out!

Thanks,
Jeromy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.